Sign in to follow this  
macalimuu

top ten Majors recommended for Somali Perspective Students at Colleges

10. From Nomadism to Modernism in two uncomplicated steps.

9. Identity Protection: How to not ask someone his/her clan, his/salary and other intimate personal info.

8. Social skills for Nomad Dummies: How to behave in public, lower your voice and respect other patrons in the Starbuck Coffee.

7. How to pronounce the “P†in Ingiriis.

6. Introduction to Time Management: (the "College Courses Every Somali has flailed†repeat credits required.)

5. Advanced Communication: How to appropriately listen to people.

4. Assumptions and Judgment: Enhancing your Somali receptivity NOT to "detect hidden meaning" and NOT arrive at six different interpretations from one simple sentence. (Prerequisite: Advanced Communication 101)

3. Civility 101: Course aimed to making the Somalis understand that constructive criticism means no one hates you whole family.

2. Hygiene 101 [introductory Seminar]: How to clean and sanitize your surroundings.

1. Psychiatric therapy 101: Scientific research on Buufis.

3. Civility 101: Course aimed to making the Somalis understand that constructive criticism means no one hates you whole family.

7. How to pronounce the “P†in Ingiriis.

Hehehe..Beebol iyo Booliis. :D:D

9. Identity Protection: How to not ask someone his/her clan, his/salary and other intimate personal info.

I can think of so many people who would benefit from this. smile.gif

OG Moti   

hater u are..........u hate your people, and you are being ashamed of your culture.. smile.gif

shouting in public is your culture

Hygiene? come on somali people are the cleanest people everyone ever seen.. naga tag,

psychology? maybe you are right with this one..

Nomadic life is our tradition no body can change it, that is why we spend our life travelling from north America to Europe, changing passport all the time and hunting for the treasure called welfare.. smile.gif

man u are a hater.. i hate you too..

smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

hasty generalization or hater, my people are loud and abnoxious! they are loud in the library, in the coffe shop and in the Bus!

when i raise that issue with thme, i am accused to be afraid to be scared of CADAANKA and all that kinds shit!

Modesty   

I don't know about anyone else but I didn't find anything comical about your post macalimuu, in fact I found it quite rude! Macalimuu I don't think you know anything about Somali people, somali people are more modern than your camel milk smelling breathe, secondly your choice of topic reveals a deeper hatred for your own culture, why? Why? Why? Macalimuu I have concluded that; 1. You need some Valium, or mental therapy. 2. Anthropology 1003 -understanding and respecting other cultures that don't like you, 3. Brainwashed 3001 level for extreme dummies, and 4. I'm ****** 101- to set you straight.

and I'm through, I wonder what is next on your list of hatred that perhaps MJ people are loud and rude, and drink a lot of camel milk? huh?

Originally posted by macalimuu:

[QB] 5. Advanced Communication: How to appropriately listen to people.

4. Assumptions and Judgment: Enhancing your Somali receptivity NOT to "detect hidden meaning" and NOT arrive at six different interpretations from one simple sentence. (Prerequisite: Advanced Communication 101)

----------------------------------------------

lol..how true!! alots of us have ADD!!

I for one know plenty of Somali people who are eligible for those courses. However, some of those courses would destroy the eccentricity that makes Somali people so endearing.

I bet those that are saying nomads are too loud are loud themselves.....psshhh....man no matter how much we try sida cadaanka oo kale uma sheekeesan karno. some of you may be very loud and some lil bit loud....but they can never have a conversation like them white ppl.

Macalimuu.....Soomaalida/muslimiinta waa dadka uugu nadaafad badan aduunka marka garan maayo waxa aad ka hadleesit

Som@li   

a/c

macalimuu ,,waxaad macalin u tahay ba garan maaye,somalidi waxaad ka soo qaaday dad aan jirin,, meelbaad dhaqankayga iyo asluubtayada kaga dhacday,,,maxaa ku tusi waayey dhaqankayaga haboon,,Midakale ma Gaala FUdata cad baad nadafad mooday waa kusidee,,umad naga nadiifsani mabajirtee. redface.gif

wasalaam

Farxan