Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Elementary years

Nephissa   

Since most of you are too young to have finished/started high school in the early 90's. Talk about your good old elementary-intermediate years. Which school and where? got friends from elementary school?

Nephissa   

^^^

Caruurta meeshatan ha ku liqin ee isaga carar. LOL!

ORGI LIQE, do tell us. Your elementary years were obviously in the 70's iska caadi weeye, but where and which school?

:D

OG_Girl   

Hmm my elementy years.. was between 1991-1995 .. wasn't that fun.We experienced Gulf war and most of schools were distroyed on hand of Saddam's soldiers! I remember the whole generation were late one year cause whole 1990 we did not go school or there was no schools the whole country. But goverment made it up for us .. we studied 1991 grade one and grade 2 together smile.gif .

Salam

Caruurta meeshatan ha ku liqin ee isaga carar. LOL!

saqiiro dhawaajis ayaan kujiraa!!!!!!

Well my elementary years let me see ..........19..to 19.. whoa!!!! that a long time ago, actually it was in 1977-1984 that was a long time ago.I remember the ****** War when all the somalis were whipping some *** up in ethiopia.I remember Col.cabdulahi yusuf commander of the 21 division Somali army coming to the border and telling the kenyans that he wishes to pass through their country and then enter Ethiopia via Moyale and the kenyans refusing and him threatening to blow the whole of kenya apart and then letting him go through.What migh! what power! what pride!.You should have seen the kenyan newspapers they were crying for dear life.and i remember the famous battle cry of General Caydiid saying "this is the time for men with balls" and crushing the Ethiopian army right smack in the middle of somalia in Mudug.I also remember the onslaught of the northern forces of somalia from Woqooyi bari led by major col.Ciro who was later executed.I remember the three armies meeting up in the middle of Ethipia and pushing the Cuban,Russian,Ethiopian forces that outnumbered them 4-1 to withing 100km of addis Ababa.I am sorry you youngens dont have a lot of positive things to say about Somalia other than the tribal situation.Believe it or not we were once fearsome,proud,united and i can't rest till i get all that back!!!!!!!! capish?.