Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

please if you can?

guys, have one major proplem here, i am studen in university and i am studing what they call science and engeering but the thing is that all the terminologies are either english or old Greek and latinic which i can't really translate it to my mother tongue if , say i want to help somali children in future ( do not be so suprise becuase i am not from republic of somalia).like the terms of physics,biology,chemistry and mathematics.

my questions could anyone of you please help me

with somali third level academic books specially of mathematics,physics and biology. or do anyone of you know where i can get it from? even if for sale .anyone website that facilitate such a services.

if you have anything please send me private massage.

i am serious.

thans inadvance

OG_Girl   

LOL@Qacbaro. Maybe he is from Djibouti , NFD or my Qabri-Dahare...lol people from these areas don't read and write Somali. My dad and grand dad don't too redface.gif .

Salam

Intizaar   

SM, I will ask around, I will let you know what I found inshallah.

QQ, walaal dadka wax ku weydiistay si wacan baa loogu jawaaba ama waa laga aamusaa. HE asked u for help, kuma uu weydiisan inaad imtixaan ka qaado.

thanx very much for all of you offerd help i appreciated it very much , ireally need these book for myself and somali kids children whom i would like to help.

QQ bro what can i say now..... do u think we are talking about shiasim ans sunisn everwhere?

sorry bro i can't help u here...

Paragon   

Sayfullallaah,

Insha-allaah this is a very good thing you are trying to achieve. I will suggest you to check out the thread named: Erey-Bixin by brother Baashi. Its on top of the general section. Post the terms there since we are trying to find meaning for many other terms in that thread.

:D Good job!

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

i asked around, bt what exactly are u seeking? any somali written books or specific somali science books?

its good thing anyway, insha allah you will find them.

i can offer help! how about if i slap Qacqaac for you smile.gif wash wash :mad: i bet now he is AWAKE :rolleyes:

juxa, i thought if made it specific, i am looking for somali third level syllabus,specially subjects like: Chemistry, Biology Physics and Mathematics.( not necessary to be syllabus recognised by the then somali high education ministry)

guys please bear in mind that i am serious about this query. i would really appreciate anyone who can offer help.

Qac Qaac   

Subxanallah.. waama xay dadkaan!!!

Abdilateef take it easy bro.. I did not say anything.. all i did was if he himself doesn't know how to speak in somali, he should teach it in whatever language he knows.. that's all. about the slap thing... i dare u, in aad try gareeso looool.

OG girl... thanks for the explanation, i thought he was from Ethopia or something..

Intizaar, where in the world did i offend the guy, i just told him to teach it, with the language he feels close to it..

Juxa, adna maku darsoontay ku waan. lol.

Yaa kale oo haray... loooool.

Salafiyah al-masluul, did u spread ur shiaism yet, any luck loooool. i still remember all the things u wrote one by one, in a photograpic memory..

nuune   

a point to make, The word Third Level Education is not to be confused with Second Level Education, Second Level is used for secondary or higher schools, while Third Level is meant to be Universites,Institute of Technologies(IT), so bro Sayfullaah is looking for Third Level Books in Somali, that is how I understood

it is actually hard to find those kind of books, but I think if one tries to go to Somalia like major cities such as Mogadisho and Hargeisa, I am very sure these kind of books can be found, and I think if such books exist, they would probably be books that were printed in the 1970-1980s or they may have been reprinted in the 1990s, anyway, all I am saying is, it is better we obtain those books from Somalia.

PS: Sayfulaah-Almasluul SPEAKS AND WRITES BETTER SOMALI THAN MOST OF US, HE IS NOT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD AS SOMEONE WHO CANNOT WRITE OR READ SOMALI

Tuujiye   

do not be so suprise becuase i am not from republic of somalia).

but are you Somali? yes or no...

If you are not a Somali, then qac'qac's question is a very good one. What are your intentions and why you need to learn somali now? why do you need to learn Somali to teach kids? why don't you learn somali for your self? how come the only reason you want to learn somali is to educate our young kids?

I like the fact that you brought back that shiasim argument that you and Qac'Qac had because we have learned alot about you then.

We saw the intention you have and how strong your shia believe is. Therefore we have every right to ask you why you need to learn Somali. Is it maybe you want to social with somali kids so you could tell them about your shiasim? and why kids back home? why can't you teach adults?....

SXB the reason we are talking like this is because of your action and your believes. So don't be shocked when qac'qac askes you question like this...The people that don't know you will only be fooled by your posts from now on.

Qac'Qac wax garad ayaa tahay saxiib ilaaheey caqligana hakuu saadiyo..aamiin..

wareer badanaa!!

OG_Girl   

We saw the intention you have and how strong your shia believe is. Therefore we have every right to ask you why you need to learn Somali. Is it maybe you want to social with somali kids so you could tell them about your shiasim? and why kids back home? why can't you teach adults?....

Extremely rude, which shows an arrogance. Who do you think your self to label people like that because of how their belief?.

This is really uncalled for from some one who lives in western country. How do you feel people discriminate you cause of you beliefs?

Very immature and childish act being done by full grown adult. :mad: :confused:

Salam

noone thanx alot , i will phone friend of mine in Muqadishu to look these books for me. and it is very true that i speak pure somali and i think i even do speak the best somali, i say so becuase somali is from west somalia and i am from west somalia.

QAcqac don't you know that almost all the somali poets originally come from west somalia ( kilil 05 )? read and read the somali literature please.

qacqac and Garab tuujiye: i do not understand where you guys are coming from, Garab tuujiye yes waxaan ahay somali, mana run ahaantiina ma fahmin suaalaha talantaaliga ah eed so jeedisay!!!! goorma ayaad ogaatay in aan shiici ahay? mise adigu ma waxaad tahay mid xog'ogaal u ah wax qof rumeysanyahay? cajab!!!!! waan hubaa oo xaqq ayaad u leedahay in aad iweydiiso sua'aal kasta lakin miyeysan ka wacneyn in aad ka fiirsato ujeedada sua'aaleed?????

N.B. walaal QACQAC and tuujiye waxaan cod sanalaah in aynaan afduubin (hijack)ujeeda aan muudacan u soo jeediyey.

mahadsanidin.

N.B : dhalinta kale waad ku mahadsantihiin talooyinka iyo tusaaleenta wacan eed sida wacan iigu soo jeediseen.