Sign in to follow this  
mafiagirl

What are you majoring in?

Mashallah nice seeing sisters in the Health sciences.

Im currently doing my internship graduating this year inshallah Bachelor of Medicine, MD. Specialization mmh :confused: Still havent made up my mind is it Internal medicine or OBGYN.

king_450   

It is an outstanding to see finally Med majoring Somalis, you all have a good luck ,and hard work is ahead of you'll.Indeed good profession!

Xoogsade   

My Major will be Engineering inshallah. At the Moment though, I am working on a degree In Nano Technology.

And to Quote "Nanotechnology, In practical terms, is the ability to work with matter at a nanoscale which changes the fundamental properties of matter. A core principle of nanotechnology is that matter often exhibits very different properties when it is considered on the granular, as oppsed to bulk, scale. For biomedical applications, this quantum effect opens doors to a vast array of new opportunities. In medical and life sciences circles, current nanotechnology experiments are focusing on diagnostic imaging, drug detection, cell tracking and early desease diagnosis, just to name a few. " from MA(MANAGING AUTOMATION) Septemer 2004 Edition smile.gif

Anyhow, that is the basic explanation of what I am working on.

Wiilo   

I'm planning to double major in PubH, International Relation, instead of International Relation, now i want to change it to Public Affairs and Manor in Leadership. Thanks for asking:

king450, and Sisade, u both doing medicine...interesting.....

me doing nursing, queen still deciding..we got the pathologists, the microbiologists, radiougraphers, psychologists,

we got the whole hospital staff here....

SOL hospital ----comming soon to somalia---- :D;)

Wiilo   

u are right, but whatever happened to the Socialogists, Anthropologists, Geologists, Pscologists, and Ecologists?

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

tamam   

salaamz to all

mechanical engineering insha'allah and this is my third year out of 5 year plan

best for the rest and allah may show us the right path

Curly   

I'm a Microbiologist, probably a crappy one too! I'll be in court for neglagents if i ever get into the medical microbiology field.