Sign in to follow this  
mafiagirl

What are you majoring in?

Flavine   

<-- colouring! i was always the worst at it in primary school, so nows my chance to improve!

:D:D

(1..2..15..18..25...62 --> man thats a long time to be practicing!!)

:(

ok...u dragged it out of me ---> biology :cool:

wat about u mafia gurl?

advocate --> niiiceee! (envious but happy for u icon_razz.gif )

iam in my second year and iam on medical feild for now but i havent yet decided what feild i should go for it but they only one iam assuming is the one ama live large with my family.

maajo   

I have done IT degree and now fed up with it's journeys, for my masters i am in feild of MBA.. just doing my first semester..it is really intresting though i would have to go in political science feild i saw my self one day going into MBA feild..

silent sister good for you and keep up the good one...silent i'm in medical feild but i havent yet persue what side of it should i go but i was thinking about peadiatric is just i love kids so i would mind working with them but yet i dont know how is it but iam hoping it will be fun...so if you have enter the feild let me know how is it.

queen anytime sis, anything ya wanna know just holla and ill let u know - if i know ;)

my reason for choosing peadiatric, was becuse i guess kids being our future in somalia and around the world, they seem to be the ones that suffer the worst, they great to work with! :D

for sho silent ama holla so you telling me that you already in the program? i knw i just love kids i dont know why and matter fact have you notice when it comes to somali kids they give you hard time but other kids men they just maskin lol.

queen, im still a student nurse, but im in there...

i worked in a couple hospital wards with kids..and its fun walahaay. but sometimes its real depressing, like this one time, this baby boy came in, he was only 3 months but he had osteagenesis imperfecta (brittle bones) i was crying through my lunch break because i did some research on how his life would be like, the precautions his family would have to take - it was heart breaking.

now, though its heart breaking, the reason why i keep giong back is because, i gotz to get them back to health na'mean, with the help of everyone else and Allah.

so, what exactly was u planning to do with kids...nurse or doc or summin else...play therapist?

Silent thanx for ya info...but walahi i havent yet thought of what side i should go for if doc or nurse so iam still in my secong year and iam done with the general so inshalah i will go into medical feild in next spring coming up but all i knw is i wanna work with kids...i'm a type of person that care alot so ama see but ama let you know ma.

u want me to advice u sis,,,

take the doc,,,if u got the time, and pateince, wich i lack, u dont wanna be a nurse working after and around the doc's when u could be in charge...

me, i got family at home waiting for me to send money, so i aint got time to waste studying 7 yrs, even if i tried, i dont think i could handle the high degree of study and the pressures of family.

but, i would recomment anyone to go for something more than a nurse...InshaALLAH after i qualify, imma upgrade and climb the proffessional ladder...

You right silent is better to due something that you may be incharge of... matter fact the good thing is all my family are here except my older sister and mymom and dad side which they all depend on us but i got lot of family to takecare of that so hey why not i like to be told the truth so thanx ma.