Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

College students get together

Hey everyone. Hope ya'll doin' well. This is intended for the kiddies that live in MN. So the U of M is having a get together after the finals. They've done this before this year..and some of ya'll were there. So we just wanted to just invite all college students. It will inshallah be held in St.Paul(whoooo) starting around 10:00pm. I know this is really sketchy but I'll hit ya'll up soon with more info. All u need is to bring a college i.d. Thanx.

raula   

^^chick is it free :D;) -you know how we college blocs are BROKE And are sijui people invited?...looooooooooooooooooooooool :D

No it's not free, and no ur not invitied!!!! :mad:

Hahaha had u goin' there. I was just messin' wit u. But it ain't free. It's gonna be about $3 a person. (I wish I had $3 right now...i'm starvin'). Can u pick me up raula on ur tricycle and take me to Mickey D's on Dinkytown???? :D

Here's some new information on the event.

WHERE:

OGIAMIEN’S DANCE HALL

508 N Snelling Ave. St. Paul MN 55104

PM me for more info.

raula af ofcourse suji students are invited..that is funny though by the way Stpaulchick are you that broke dear. do give me your account sis i might throw some sadaqa on your way.

On a second note. do you guys attend UOM..

OHHHH..u don't gotta to do that sista...I get paid this week...whoooooooo. As a matter of fact their saying that it might cost $10 to get in. :cool:

And to answer ur question:I go to the U I don't know about Raula (wink wink). ;);)

hey st,paul wassup

ic U OF M got some going on aim actually ateinding U.M.D but in duluth so i will be done with my finals these week and aim hopying the get together thing wount happen on saturday coz thats when i will be moving back to st,paul but let me know i guess me and my friend can come in and have some fun.

let me know

OG Moti   

Can a teacher be there... u know to help when things heat up, and to put some limitation of drug abuse and chick abuse... can a teacher be there.. and free too... u know i be ofcourse sitting alone on the side since students do not want to associate with teachers after the exam... but i am for the free drinks and maybe one canjeero or 2 ... i am trying to save money so wherever there is a free dinner i am in... peace

lol og motii aint you gon get bored since you sitting down there with ya 2 anjero? but good luck if you show up.

nayaa st,paul you got as the date and place but what time is it and you knw we somali we use african time if you say its 7 we show up 11 so let me knw and also if you cant get hold of me these weekend i hope you still have my mom nuber coz iam going to see her these weekend.

Senora   

Well I'm planning to actually come to Minneapolis this weekend...so am I invited too?... :D:(

p.s. I'll PM you St. Paul to get a little more info if that is alright....

Hey OG_Moti u won't be the only teacher there..don't orry. And I don't think u can remain seated. Who u kiddin'.

Okay M_Queen: I'll tell ya the time.

9pm-3am-----------------real time

We don't accept somali time:12am-3:30am

Yeah Mrembo....just PM me and I'll give u some more info.