Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer V1.2

Hey everyone .. with all those worms and trojans around these days you could never be sure what kinda program running @ the background on your pc,and what kinda damage it causing you pc,

You could find out by [CTRL+ALT+DELETE] Then the [PROCESS] Tab but .. most of them nowadays have a similar file names to the windows main programms which make it like looking for a needle in stack of hay ..

In secuirty response microsoft released Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer V1.2 available to download @ DOWNLOAD

You should always go to Windows Update !... Software is nothing, if its not updated

Best of Luck ;)

H   

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

Hey everyone .. with all those worms and trojans around these days you could never be sure what kinda program running @ the background on your pc,and what kinda damage it causing you pc,

You could find out by [CTRL+ALT+DELETE] Then the [PROCESS] Tab but .. most of them nowadays have a similar file names to the windows main programms which make it like looking for a needle in stack of haze ..

In secuirty response microsoft released Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer V1.2 available to download @

You should always go to
!...
Software is nothing, if its not updated

Best of Luck
;)

had enuff of those trojans and that sorta stuff... am on penguin now smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif NIX rulz

Conspiracy, have you looked at gentoo , I've been using it for about a year now (was on suse, mandrake, redhat and debian before) and by far it has been the one i've stuck with the most.

H   

Conspiracy yeah i got MDK 10, Suse 9.1, Fedora Core, RH Enterprise Edition..... lots more and da best thing about it all is you can feel some privacy.

all i can really say is nomads should give linux a try.....

H   

Hows fedora?! you recommend it?!

well The Fedora Project is the free descendant of Red Hat developed as a collaboration of Red Hat engineers and the Linux community. Fedora Project

Conspiracy, i havent used fedora, but

essentiallay all *nx distributitions are the same except in features such as system configuration. The kenel, the progs, the window manger all act the same. Difference is that flashy contributions such fedora/redhat, suse etc provide configuration editors much like the windows control panel to

make it easier (or some say hide) the system details - although these are genarally limited to hardware and a few specific progs - and most of this can be done just with gnome/kde control panel anyway. Debian and gentoo are slighly more hardcore but the debian package manager and portage (respectively) which give you more overall system control and customisation capability (i.e. whats installed how/when its updated, dependencies etc... look at the portage 'emerge' command for exmpl) and you also learn were things are and what they do. For he ultimate hardcore try slackware

lol@you NIX.

You mad Fedora penguins, don't download the Core 2 yet. The pieces are Buggy. Just an advice. ;) Almost messed up our dedicated server. ;)

Do any of you use Duke University's Yum to update your fadaro fadoro dhashay? I find this updater to be very handy actually. Less buggier and faster than Red Hat's regular rpm tools.

3zma1L   

It realy is a Fadaro!

Fedora Linux Core 1

crashed 4 times wit my Amilo d f-siemens, then I tried with an old HP p3 800MHz/512 desktop, hough it found all da drives later on, It crashed when I started the Gimp and got connected.

I tried to update but it did not work... lots of bugs inside. I did not try Fadaro 2 but I have been visitin' lots of forums just.. because.. Gol eeyo aa lagu sahmiyaa.. That is what the guys behind The Fedora Project are doing. Anyway, If it works perfect for others, y should't 't work 4 me.

I wont even try fc3! chances are there will be more bugs!

I am using the Old RedHat 9.2 and Mandrake 10.0. I will switch 2 fadaro if it gets stable.

(Wanna try da bug by yourself. Beta test it! Fadaro.. try me 4 free