Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

The teacher is here

OG Moti   

Dear Student .. I am a teacher .. so i think your luck just got better....

i teach the following

1. Marketing

2. Management Information System

3. Human Resources

4. Network systems

5. Senior Project paper

6. Management

7. Business ethics

8. Organizational Behaviour

9. Business organization and Environment

10. Computer related subjects

need any help holla on me and dont be shy i wont ask u to use your credit card atleast for now smile.gif

peace

OG Moti   

I m a professor at the University...and I am putting together online learning materials, with corporation with other professors.. it might be very useful to my someli people... i will let u know soon about the address ...peace

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hada kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

one last time kkkkkkkkkkkk

moti, dear, u know i adore your dedication, bt u teach so many subjects, u leave me no choice bt to Q yr mental health. u work too hard.

me,,i aint a teacher, bt i know few things that i wont mind sharing with college students,,field,,law.

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

I m a professor at the University...

A professor are you? What is the name of the institution you teach and how long have you been in the teaching buisness. Judging by the content and quality of your posts, I would nowise think you a post-secondary student much less a mentor at a university or college. Pray where do you teach?

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Mutakalim:

quote:Originally posted by OG_Moti:

I m a professor at the University...

A professor are you? What is the name of the institution you teach and how long have you been in the teaching buisness. Judging by the content and quality of your posts, I would nowise think you a post-secondary student much less a mentor at a university or college. Pray where do you teach?
Well believe it or not OG is a professor at a university and does teach the courses he outlined above, your questioning of his credentials is not gonna change the fact that he is an educated brother who wants to share his knowledge with his fellow nomads..

your “so obvious” bitterness stems out from your inaptitude of reaching such academical position… so chillout ya Jamajim basha.. and wlcm to SOL ;)

OG_Girl   

7asha abol jamajem mob 9a7y.

what is wrong with you brother? as brother above said OG_Moti is professor at the University, aducated ebn educated like it or hate it!!.

plus this is just forum people chit chat no need to judge the people according to their posts.

sej la qalo 5airon taf3al sharon talqa .

Salam

I did not know that the requesting of credentials is inappropriate. I do not know this OG_moti character, therefore it is perfectly logical and appropriate to enquire about some such matters; viz., his credentials and experience.

With Salaams...

P.S. Ya ustaad OG_moti , thou hast a strong legion of dedicated decsiples.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Mutakalim:

I did not know that the requesting of credentials is inappropriate. I do not know this OG_moti character, therefore it is perfectly logical and appropriate to enquire about some such matters; viz., his credentials and experience.

With Salaams...

P.S. Ya ustaad OG_moti , thou hast a strong legion of dedicated decsiples.

باخي لو عندك سؤال... اسأل ......ولو ماعندك أمسك الباب.... لا تقعد تتÙلس٠علينا وتسوي Ùيها Ùاهم....

Salma   

Darman ,what do you mean by "emsek elbab"? :confused:

Does it really means "Catch the Door"

or as the Egyptians say "Show me your shoulder ya dal3aaadi" :rolleyes:

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Em:

Darman ,what do you mean by "emsek elbab"? :confused:

Does it really means "Catch the Door"

or as the Egyptians say "Show me your shoulder ya dal3aaadi" :rolleyes:

right on.. right on :D