Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Tsst, Tsst... Students -------->>>>>

Blessed   

Salaams all,

Whether you are in junior high or a finalist - I just wanted to take the time out and wish you all the best with your studies and exams. I know, most of ya'll are probably tearing your hair out but if visualize the ending you should hopefully be okay. May Allah make it easy for ya'll!

And, and a HUGE Congrats, a bunch of mabruuks and plenty of aw’guuryo’s (yes I realize it’s the same word) to the Graduates of 2004. All the best with your future plans

smile.gif

ameenah dont you also have to give goodluck to univeristy student to who are watting to take their finals anwayz just wanted to tell ya that coz we having a huge finalsssssssssss coming so good luck to all my fellow somali bro and sis wish you the best.

raula   

Ameenah sis, thanx for the booster. Me got 3 research papers, a major regular paper and 1 exam. Shidh :D My hair is at "attencion'"I dont know if I look like Cornel West or Mr. King(the boxer promoter) :mad:

Good luck to the others! and remember don't stress yourself!

Paragon   

ut if visualize the ending you should hopefully be okay.

Lol ... I will try to visualize but what if I can't? Am i er...you know, ahem.. doomed?

Blessed   

^^^Oh MY GOd... how can you not.. waar orod is aas lol ... kidding bruv...all the best smile.gif

Dear, dear! This is turning into a counselling session. Chill peepz, ya'll will pass with flying colours..I can jus feel it - now go and put the work in :D

Raula,

Thats, odd! I always visualised you as a don king lookalike...I had no idea you looked ..errm normal :D Just messing with ya sweetie.. just make sure your hijab is ultra scure..we don't wanna scare off any potentials do we lol

Queen of Mombasa

It was for all of ya'll ... university finalists , juniour school kids - anyone with exams!

Sissade,

It's aight if you go mental - you wont be the first off-key doctor out ther .. just make sure that you steer clear of my local hospital... :D

Tamina and all - ya'll got my ducaas..

Blessed   

^^^ You know, just the thought of you dead fills me with :( . But, if that will make you happy, can you make sure you pass your book collection over here! A give to remember you by smile.gif my dearest friend and colleague :D

The dreaded Final Exams are fast approaching; I just shrivel at the thought of an exam notwithstanding my preparation. By the way, I do not believe in luck but good luck on all your Exams if you do.

With Salaams

PK

Juxa   

goodluck to all of ya! specially those sitting for their finals in the UK, uni students having first exams end may,,,,,goodluck,,alaha idiin garab galo, remember 4 faataxo,,just before u start,,it calmed me,,worth try, xasal qeyr insha allah to all of ya

Senora   

Yeaah...finally finished all of my exams...and got my grades yesterday!! All A's.... :eek: im so shocked....maybe my profs were smoking something :confused: ...

anyways..GOOD LUCK to all those still waiting to take their exams...relax, and stay focused! smile.gif

boxer   

result of procrastination i've been delayed for two days from moving back home :confused:

dear nomads read me some suplications as u see my name :(

ps best of luck to all and congrats for our grads