50CENT OR JA RULE??????

Originally posted by MiSs_LeXuS:

So do you look like a monkey? I will not be suprised if you said
yes

:confused: [/QB]

Why aren't there more blond haired black people

How dumb do you want them to be?

anways i guess the fault is not ya but it's da chemical

i want know how long ya been using DIANA?

P.S so you can take that monkey and stick it in your ear stick it in your ear

Miss lexus we'll human how come u call some one Like ya ur monkey

do u beleive all the nigroes are monkeyz?

if this is so then ur one of as coz we'll africanz

do u know what dey say the white ppl

ALL AFRICANZ THEY LOOK ALIKE B'COZ THEY'RE MONKEYZ

Ummm...Yea...Mizz_Lexus why must you always be in a fight with someone in every forum. Lol. And as for this nigga buisness, there are so many contradictions it's best to just forget this, na mean. Also we might be africans but think about it. We are one of the most beautiful humans. So ummm...I guess I'll leave it at that.

.:peace n luv:.

i look like human?

what about yourself i thought u Look like APE

Are you questioning yourself whether you look like a human or what?

I don't look like an Ape, not I have been hearing rumors that you have been visiting some monkeys in the zoo!

imp.gif

Is that how you look every morning when you wake up? I am sure that Mindstate, Master Mafia

& -diamond princess- have answered "yes" to that following question.

Master Mafia (pathetic name): I said if you include yourself as a Negroe then you must look like a monkey. Yes, we are black but we Somali's don't look like Negroes, some might count their selves as Negroes but not ME, not I.

-diamond princess- :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Excuse me but I don't go around looking for fights. It so happens that I disagree with people sometimes and that leads into arguments. I won't really call them fights.

but think about it. We are one of the most beautiful humans.

Keep lying to yourself redface.gif

**** ya'll both suck. man i can't stand 50 cent look like ape that get lost. i can't stand them nigga **** them man. yes i am a Somali Redneck just proud of that. anti-ethiopian **** the loser just up in somalis business. can't ever fix his ouwn dieing country. more ethiopians are dying of aids/hiv than other. ethiopia is almostly become like somalia and somalia is become safe again. now we will take that ogaden land back.

QueenSoccer

**** ya'll both suck. man i can't stand 50 cent look like ape that get lost. i can't stand them nigga **** them man. yes i am a Somali Redneck just proud of that. anti-ethiopian **** the loser just up in somalis business. can't ever fix his ouwn dieing country. more ethiopians are dying of aids/hiv than other. ethiopia is almostly become like somalia and somalia is become safe again. now we will take that ogaden land back.

Right :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Weirdo~