Sign in to follow this  
Saalixa

thugz my Butt!

Nas   

shorty i completely concur witchu. Our values,our norms our culuture and religion are disintegrating. Only allah can save us, the reason iz dat some'em are reliving on some childhood dreams of doing wat they really want namean. So everybody is gonna touch the tip of iceberg and then they will realize the valuable lessons of life. Hopefully we all one day rebuilt our beloved country SOMALIA AS 1 UNITY F*** Tribalism and Clanism That's That Shit that got us kicked out of SOMALIA. MY SOMALIS RISE UP WISE UP. ONE LUV

Saalixa   

NAS,

sis i agree,,, we should stop tribalism, but it looks like somalis are far from doing that.

well maybe we should start a campaign yes? ;) about tribalism in somalia and how it should be eliminated, i don't know why we don't have such groups in the west,, for somalia youth esp,,, we don't need corruption.

Pharmo   

sallam first.

sis's am really feelin' ya topic, it really staps ones chest, cuz its all true.

i've seen some somali youths actin' all thugish or somethin' and totally neglectin' their past, and if ya ask why they act how they act, they respond u with some senseless spits.

Tha problem is tha FRESHIS, i mean tha new comers, they tryin' 2 adapt 2 tha street-ways or culture they came into, by doin that they over step tha line...

they copycat wha' they see on rap movies and think its all in.

am not sayin they r scal-opened and reerbadiye.

I been there Done that, So i think they need some guidens N support.

Anyway, i've mine done.

SOMALI/ISLAM til i die.

sallam / may Allah guid ya'll.

"U will never get where u wanna go, until u know where u comin from" - Malcolm x

its been said:

- Every man will come out with his likes on tha day of judgement....so love tha prophet N u will stand with him on tha day of judgement./ isha Allah

Saalixa   

pharmo,

its all true,, all true. yeah i know been there done that too,,,i see girls younger than me all actin like crazy trying to get sum attention and i wonder how are they going to get sum if they are lost themselves.

We need to help,, esp us youth, coz you know the elder ones don't understand them and don't know why they act the way they act some of the time.

amin,,may we be reunited with our prophit on qiyaama.

hey peoplez long tyme i been on dis shyt styll but am bak now and ye i prefer thugztaz ova chi chi mandem na'mean but i styll luv ma sweety dat i have righ now even tho he aint a thug.

thugz are niiice n ish but dun run afta dem

Saalixa   

ghetto sis,

sis to tell ya the truth i understood probably only a third of what you said. Sis why not talk properly and stop trying to act like all that, cum easy and stop talking that way. This is what iam trying to prove, our somali youth are acting like what they see on tv, thinking its cool to act such way, walahi waa ****** . Call me old fashioned but i'am sicking to our folks way of thinking, i don't call what they do smart and i don't know what they achieve...they are just waisting their time and energy.

So getto sis translate that "getto language" redface.gif for me to proper English if you don't mind or somali whatever you prefer. smile.gif

salam

Delilah   

Rayaana and Lucky, you guys sure u need others, it seems to be that all u need is eachother...lol. But, true say Rayaana i truly agree 110% with u sis. It seems all Somali teen gurls/guys wanna do is fit it, and be like the others. Don't they know that individuality is what maked us us. Hell with conformity!!!! I have some Somali friends and their ok..actually now that i think about it their either really religious or their really salutish, i like all my friends, but i find myself hanging with the religious ones more and more because i don't stand out with them and it doesn't look awkward for a bunch of "hijabies" to be walking togather as oppose to a hijaby with a bunch of non hijabies. Anyways it is the religious ones that remind me of Allah and what kind of convo is it if Allah is not mentioned ones, but B2k is mentioned every other sentence? Well, anywho that was my two-cent in this..cheers!!! :D

yeah they pretty much bush to town, cause you can tell with the way they have to try.

If u comfotable with yrself you dont have to try to be someone esle.

IF you gansta u gansta,,,,maybe u killed a couple people back home..but u probably did it with a ma'awis on. So keep it real.

Im not encouraging dudes to wear them outside if they dont wanna...but im just saying...stop the madness.

I like guys with a thug appeal im not gonna lie, but thats only in dress...i hate dudes who try to talk all this gangsta mambo jambo...he ma!

Next guy to use that line one me has a black eye k.

LOL

Im ramblin

but the moral of this story is.....BE WHO U BE

ANd to the somali sisters....Ur not in a video so u can eeZ up on the stilletos/pumps and extraveganza outfits....ur just at school.

RELAAAXXXX!!

IM OUT

No need to worry about all this stuff my dear sister.....these younguns are just like the moon going through PHASES and right now the light is blocked from them and it will soon shine on them and they will realize and others will be lost in the game its a part of life.......trust me