Sign in to follow this  
BOB

SHOW ME LUVVVVVVVVV ALL Y'ALL.

BOB   

Waz up peeps?

i am new Nomad and i would like to meet all of you since we all belong to this one big family called NOMAD or REER BAADIYE.

so please can i have some generous members to show me around.

so feel free to fill me in as fast as you all can.

Bro wlc and if you looking for a Tour Guide look no further as i will show you all the fine places

that i know around here and believe me we got a lot of nice places to choose from.

as you can see i am the KING of this entire planet called SomaliaOnline so try to be as civilised as you can possibly be or otherwise.lol.

anyway WLC brother i hope you're a brother and if not i apologise my Sister.

nuune   

lol@shaka,we have problems identifying our new member,i bet it is he,otherwise way igu dhiiqatay :D

Originally posted by rudy:

og-g & shaka, u 2 need to get a room! lol... yo nomad>>> so dhawoow!

Rudy, actually i think i will have a better chance

meeting the pope than OG_Girl as i am an ugly guy and she hates anything and all the things that are ugly including you and me.lol.

Originally posted by nuune:

lol@shaka,we have problems identifying our new member,i bet it is he,otherwise way igu dhiiqatay
:D

Nuune, by looking the avatar once again i think i am going to have to agree with you and YESS BUUMAAYEE is actually a man.!!!!!

lol@shaka! thats so funny! when i ran into og-gal she told me de same thing! i.e., that i am butt ugly!! lol...the lady hates anything african!!! i told her to wait till monkeys fly out of my butt then i will be arabian.

Originally posted by rudy:

lol@shaka! thats so funny! when i ran into og-gal she told me de same thing! i.e., that i am butt ugly!! lol...the lady hates anything african!!! i told her to wait till monkeys fly out of my butt then i will be arabian.

Rudy, i am officially going to quit running after her as i wasting my time with something that i can't have.

maybe we should call Clown and ask him to get us uglly a$$ women too like he is doing for Shyhem and Moti, what do you think rudy?

we will ask his digits Flying-still and give him a call so rudy are you with me?

BOB   

Mindstate: what a nice name nways thnxxxx fo' tha warm wlc

Shakazulu: i like ya avator is cool thnxxx

rudy thnxxxxxx

Nuune: caano masoo cabtay lol Thnx bro

Og original gang thnxxxxxxx sis

i appreciate fo' all ya'll brothers and sisters[laakiin ingiriiska sifiican uma aqaan] marka,somali igula hadla bilfadlan]

BOB   

sxb adoo raali,ah ingiriis ma,aqaan ani ma i,fahantay waan nib,cahay luuqada shisheeye

nuune   

BUUMAAYE,kaalay adiga,waaba iga nixisayba,caana kulahaa,afkaba ma anaaba ka qaadaba caanaha,afar iyo labaatanka saac waan dhamaa,