Sign in to follow this  
zynab

soccer and girls

zynab   

i just wanna know what is wrong with girls playing soccer. and i don't mean the whole pro thing is well. my friends who is a somali girl in toronto plays soccer while she was in school and now that she is in college she can't cause all the bullshit she gets from the boys. danm she was really good , and was named one of the mvp at the end of the year.nomads what do you think

ZOLA   

I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH GALS PLAYING SOCCER..... AFTER WATCHING BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM...I WANTED TO BECOME I SOCCER PLAYER 2 ... smile.gif ..I DONT THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE... smile.gif .

I HAVE LIL COUSIN "YAZ" WHO IS A SOCCER PLAYER...I CANT TELL U IN WORDS HOW GOOD SHE IS ..UNLESS U SEE HER PLAY ...I CAN SEE HER PLAYING FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM IN THE FUTURE.

A.A

I'm a girl and I play Football (soccer), there aint nothing rong with girls playing football, I've been playing the sport since i was 6 yrs old and now i'm in the pro's. here's some advice if ur a girl and u wanna play soccer than go for it aint nothing gonna stop u. icon_razz.gif

Bad_Boy   

Why would she care about what they saY??? If she wants to be a soccer player or not that's her choice. why would you stop somethang that you love for some pplz talkin shit???? If it was your parent that told you to stop yeah you respect your parent and do what they say but some ****** pplz "HELL NO" :D

Hey GirlZ 'n BoyZ

ItZ me again AaLiYah #10 and Mailakah ThankZ for the compliments sis...it was really *touching* anywho...There is nothing wrong with girls playing a little bit of something called "SPORTS" its healthy and if you are really good like >ME< you might get paid, but it might take you A LOT of TIME to reach my level~

icon_razz.gif

For the Love of God what am i going to do with a Girl who smells like a pig and sweats like a horse? :mad: :mad: :mad: .

Girl if you play Soccer then don't even think about asking me to dance with you next time you see in the AROOSKA.

I play soccer so i wouldn't mind if you'd come along to the grounds with me and carry my smelly boots and socks. :D:D:D .

that is only as far i will let you go to a soccer field, now howmany of you little girls agree with me??

SHAKA ZULU what makes u so sure the girl is even gonna look at u let alone dance with ur pathetic sexist ass. NOT LONG AGO FROM NOW THERE WAS A MAN WHO INVENTED THE SHOWER.......U KNOW THE LONG METAL THING THAT LETS OUT WATER...... I'M SURE U'VE HEARD OF ONE.........BUT I'LL ASK U THIS SHAKA ZULU..........HAVE U EVER USED 1

Originally posted by Lady Sweet:

SHAKA ZULU what makes u so sure the girl is even gonna look at u let alone dance with ur pathetic sexist ass. NOT LONG AGO FROM NOW THERE WAS A MAN WHO INVENTED THE SHOWER.......U KNOW THE LONG METAL THING THAT LETS OUT WATER...... I'M SURE U'VE HEARD OF ONE.........BUT I'LL ASK U THIS SHAKA ZULU..........HAVE U EVER USED 1

First of all you should change your nick from Sweet to Bitter Girl and i don't need to use a metal to take a shower, the girls who wash me use a sponge, got it.

Sexist?

you mean you find me sexy?

if it is i am sorry girl as i am seeing the sexiest queen in the whole wide world and i have no chance even looking at your way as you have nothing to offer to me only dust and sweat.LOL.

raula   

ouch :mad: ....Shaka zulu..wow..the sexist queen of the world hah!...and u sure you dont even glance around? kiddin'..lol..that hurt...

Galy, aint notha wrong with playing soccer. I do play volleyball :D (infact did one last night and them bugs in ma city are not "f***ing, they need some blood" like one of my buddies put it) :D ...was in track and field(4*400=relay) ;) in my elementary and played basketball for my highschool. But now, my favourite is Playin' volleyball and ultimate frisbee, soccer on the side ;) . I think Ama marry a soccer player too(or a sporty guy..)since I watch alot of college sports especially..college bowls :D:D ...

so do you thang' gal and let no one stop you from keepin' fit. I've got a very good friend of mine who is in the NCAA track and field icon_razz.gif .

Originally posted by raula:

ouch :mad: ....Shaka zulu..wow..the sexist queen of the world hah!...and u sure you dont even glance around? kiddin'..lol..that hurt...

Raula, si wewe indio ume niambia ni seme hivyo?

alafu sasa una jifanya kama una onea huruma!

na wacha uwongo una chezaga Double Dutch sio Volleyball sawa.