Sign in to follow this  
hoda

why do our somali girls scared to have sex

LuCkY   

I can see that so many people are attacking the girl for asking the question but did you stop and think?Maybe she doesnt know that it is haram, or maybe no one has told her about this before, or maybe her mom didnt ever talk about the subject. Im not trying to justify anything here, but maybe you guys can look at the bigger picture here.

Lets say she didnt ask this question and went ahead did committ the act.NOw which one of the two is more degrading...the question or the actual act being committed? Most of you guys have already given the girl the answer she was looking for, but plz next time like NUUNE said lets not scold people for asking such questions rather explain it to her.

I have noticed we as community run away from such questions but if we continue on that route we wont get very far.Yes, Allahamdulillah we are not sufferring from STDs and AIDS but we might might be headed in that direction(ALLah forbid)unless we discuss these issues with the new generation that seem to be lost.Talking about having bf/gf...i mean what is up with that?That also is HARAM(forbidden) just like pre-marital sex, drinking and committing adultery.

makuuti   

Originally posted by hoda:

HI THERE PPL JUST WANTED TO SAY WHY OUR 80% OF OUR SOMALI GIRLS ARE SCARED TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

Madman ...........would love to tell you that a woman who had sexy with sombody will never admit. she had sexy with somebody. but they allways prutend not to have sexy before marrig i geuss....

koonfur   

Say what? you must be jocking around with the nomand 'cause that aint no funny. If you really don't know the answer to your question, you are in trouble. You need to learn your religion noda. Seriously. I don't even have to give an answer because almost everyone who replied to your question gave you a flat-out answer. It is haram to have sex before marriage no matter what your gender is.

I think we need to change the fact little bet.. sweety its not 80% of our girls are afraid of having sex,i can say its only 40% if its not less... i dont call them bich** but they just DONT CARE :rolleyes:

Dame right, all I want to say is am a lover I love hearts not where urine comes from!

So I divided up the people that agree and that disagee, wait a minute it's ramathan and i am ranning out if brain inc bye!

sorry am confussed what?

I wish for you what I wish for myself.

Please visit camal thread, click general, then click, somalian girls urgently needed, i wrote that when i was sober from this post am replying to.

thank you xabiibti ot xabiibi.

Wow. What an insanely dumb question.

Correct me if im wrong, but if a person commits a zina (guy or girl), they can't marry a person who is a virgin. They have to marry a person who also committed a Zina.

I think you would have gotten better reactions if you edited your post into

"Why 80% of of our somali girls are scared to have sex after marriage"

Though the statistic would have been wrong, it would have been a better and more honest question.

You know Hoda it's really sad that a question like that comes from a muslim sister...

Why Sad? because my roommate is a christian, 5'10, bootylicious, volleyball player, bass/guitar player,top of the hill snowboarder, pretty, blonde, White girl.... and on the top of that don't believe in premarital sex (sex before marriage) because of her religion!!!!! if she's asking me this question, I would've understand, but what is your excuse?