Sign in to follow this  
whitesomail66

Whos going to carabanna

whos all going to carabanna i went last year and it was crazy me and a bunch of friends went and im ready for this year so everybody i would like to knwo whos going this year and and interesting strories from last year

Caribana here i come...what can i say, you're not fully pledged canadian without the experince of t.dot na'mean....so all my canadian's-rep your town heard lol. I may not live there now but i'm true citizen at heart, ya'll feel me. and ohh KOOL-KAT LOL...THANX FOR STATING YOUR FROM SARS CITY..OPPS T.DOT

Kool_Kat   

Brown_Suga, was that a joke? Cuz I sure ain't laughing...SARS CITY, opps Tdot...War hooy Toronto maa la'iska dhaafo...Faraha naga qaada... :D

Bambina   

Sup to all of ya,humm wat can I say about the caribana?I went last year to see dat for the first time of ma life and I didnt expect to see booties shakin and guyz starin at ya like u were a piece of meat,lol.But wat can u do?,lol,das life.One thing was amazin ,there was a big truck wit ppl dancing on top of it and a guy and a gal were dancin like they were makin luv(they werent naked) and i tought bisinka wat dont they just rent a room and do it instead of showin off publicly?So i dont know if i'll go this summer i can have fun das true but is it worth wastin ma time?I'll have to think about dat.

what is caribana is it like a sandwich or something...man i need some sandwiches right about now<<hmmmmmmmm

lollolo just kiddin...but dude

i would love to see ya'll sisters out there

but wait i'm going to london...FORGET CARIBANA I WANNA SEE ME SOME inbred chicks in THE LAND of the ENGLISH

holla at meeeh! this yo boi jay AND HE'S out>>>>>

:D:D:D:D

Its here nomads and nomadettes.....Wave ur flag pon da air.....gun finger in da air.....PULLLLLLLLL UUUUUUUUUUUUP.....

lol

Holla if u here me