Sign in to follow this  
whitesomail66

y do other somalian mothers talk soi much about u

y do somalian moms talk so much behind your back it aint like they related to u but they still talkin like they your responsibility or somethin what i do is my business the other day when i go tout the house i put in the earings i always take them out when i get home this time she new she said some ladie told her seen me on the bus yo they gotta quite this please someone give me an answer PEACE

C.R.E.A.M cash rules everything around me

Zamia   

Funny how we frm different part of the world and we face the sam problems this must mean its the somali blood coz somali women in the U.K london in paticular are just the, i also wanna know why if its not out of spite the why? it cnat be because "they care" cause aint benefiting probably o rub it in eachothas faces sayin stuff like i saw ya daughter with sum guy and i cud of sworn it was your daughter smokin and wearing nothing less than a what looked like a belt to cover her modesty well ya know what i mean.

(Just for the record none of the abovehave happened to me)

bu truly i'm just as lost as you,lol.

Laterz

Zamia   

Funny how we frm different part of the world and we face the sam problems this must mean its the somali blood coz somali women in the U.K london in paticular are just the, i also wanna know why if its not out of spite the why? it cnat be because "they care" cause aint benefiting probably o rub it in eachothas faces sayin stuff like i saw ya daughter with sum guy and i cud of sworn it was your daughter smokin and wearing nothing less than a what looked like a belt to cover her modesty well ya know what i mean.

(Just for the record none of the above have happened to me,more like to my friendz)

they are like spies working for sum special private organisation.They are always reportin back to the boss.

but truly i'm just as lost as you,lol.

Laterz

Zamia   

(Just for the record none of the above have happened to me,more like to my friendz)

they are like spies working for sum special private organisation.They are always reportin back to the boss.

but truly i'm just as lost as you,lol.

Laterz

Kool_Kat   

White, if you are obviously wearing the earing outside and not in your home, you're probably wrong...Cuz if you felt you were doing something right, you would have to wait till you go outside to do it...

Of course, SOME older women talk a lot, cuz they have nothing better to do...You'll rarely see them say anything when you do something positivie...But you do one thing wrong and the whole town knows...

Like this friend of my mother's...She's alwayz talking about my younger brother and then girlfriend (now his wife)...While she has a daughter who's pregnant by a Jamaican guy who's twice her age (not to mention, he kicked her out), she has a son who's Christian, and another daughter who's still a teen with a baby by a half black, half spanish guy...Now tell me if she has the right to talk about other ppl's children...

But she still does...

My advice to you is as long as you're doing something good and positive with your life you have nothing to worry about...Let them talk all they want...

Iffah   

Originally posted by whitesomail66:

when i go tout the house i put in the earings i always take them out when i get home

I don't understand why you are wearing an earing in the first place...assuming you are a guy. It's wrong whether you wear it outside or in the privacy of your own home. As Muslims, we are not supposed to imitate the opposite sex...or the kuffars. So brother, I'd advice you to look at yourself before you accuse others of doing you wrong.

yo i know its against the releigion but that doesnt give other women i dont know the right to go to my mom and tell her your son is in a gang and i drink when i dont drink or smoke weed even tho i dont smoke or drink cause that very wrong but to my original question i dont see y other moms aproach mines and blow the story up like im in a gang and i probably drink and smoke weed even tho i see these women chewing jaad but i dont go to there families and inform them

Iffah   

Originally posted by whitesomail66:

yo i know its against the releigion

Yet you're still wearing it... :confused:

About those ladies... I don't know what else to say, other than I understand your frustration....some people just have too much time on their hands. I agree with KK when she said some of these ladies don't even know the bad things their kids are upto, or they choose to ingore that...they just want to the see the bad in others.

Just remember, you are only here to please Allah, so let that be your sole purpose in life.

WhiteSomali lol walahi very very true somali women and by the way its not only the women that talk alot and walal its not only older women i guess it's in our genez to talk that much bout nothin.. but hey i gotta ask u somethin if ya wearinz earingz in da first place u should be able to wear it in/out not just tryin to impress ur family by wearing it when u get home....walal if ure gonna wear it then wear it...remember da only fear u should have is toward allah...u can care less bout wat otherz say cuz ure not gonna be judged by em...so u really cant change other's view point of you...just keep on doing whatever u do and dont pay attention to anyone that talk behind ya cuz u can neva please anyone and u'll alwayz have negative feedbacks no matter what...Tdot Sweet Singin out........Lata Ma pplz

SuRvIvEr   

ashahadu anla ilaha wa ashahadu una muhamda rasululah.brother what on earth are you doing earing man that is a major xaram and to the ladies i agree that you shouldn't care about a living breathing human like you bro but only caring about allah.But earings i,m still stunned walaahi our people had become just like the kufars.hey whitesomalian just take a sec and imagine the kind of torture has allah in store for you and all those that had taking the form of the kufars by the way the kufars are jini's bro and what they do is not qurux at all may allah show you and all of you that want to look like jinis the right path ameen.

Mujahida   

MashaAllah MashaAllah for Ilhams Wisdom. Thats all I can say. Jezekelah kheeran. smile.gif

For the Confused brother take those advices that you got Issued from the Sistas they're sincere and will get you somewhere different InshaAllah.

I don't understand why you feel worried anyway? the granny's talking behind your back? Your the reason. I'm not saying that it's ok to talk behind someone's back.

It's against the teachings of Islam for a man to be wearing a earing. Thats a disgrace for your self. This angers ALLAH SubhanaAllah. You have to know what ur Religion teaches and act on it. Which is the Sunnah and the Quraan. Fear Allah. Trust me Akhira is more painful than a few people putting ur personal details on the cities cover page. Be good for ur own sake. You won't be living here on EARTH 4ever. So Why lie to urself and pretend like ur gonna be here always? Use ur brains and start packing for the hereAfter.

And for those that BackBite. Let them spread rumors. What matters is only who you are. They can't make you what ur Not!

Fi-amanaAllah

yo clown u da **** u callin a fag ***** what kinda ****in name is clown u ****in ***** u probably wanna dem internet nerds and shyt thats why u dont understand what im talkin bout u aint never been outside u probably da type of nigga dat just go on msn and try ta get girl instead of ****in hittin da clubs and gettin dem use a fagget *****