Sign in to follow this  
SWEETYPIE_507

BYE PPL, I GOTTA GO.........

FIRST, WHEN I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS NICE TO ONE ANOTHER BUT THEN, AFTER I HAD A TOPIC THAT SHOCKED SOME PEOPLE, PPL STARTED HATIN ON ME AND ACTIN ALL MEAN AND SHITT. DAMN! I AM GLAD THIS SHITT AINT REAL LIFE, IT'S JUST A COMPUTER. I JUST RELIZE THAT YA'LL DONT KNOW HOW TO JOKE @, SO PEACE DA **** OUT UNLESS YA'LL APOLAGIZE ME OR SOMETHIN. YA'LL MEAN SOMALIAN PPL THAT HATE ON PPL.GROW UP!!! FOR GOD SAKE

Ariadne   

Woah Easy there! I can't speak for everyone and say they weren't shocked, but I know I wasn't.

I was slightly surprised that someone would broadcast their sex life on the net. And from what I read of the replies to your topic people weren't hating (that much ;) ) they were asking questions. So really theres no need to scream.

keynan   

it seems that y'll getting alone well, so i think u should get togather, and do whatever! if u don't mind i'll stop by.

Jaabir   

Sweeti507.. i dont think you will be missed.. so please close the door in your way out :D:D:D no hard feelings dear :rolleyes:

Lefty   

LOOOOOOL@Darman..

Hey Sweetiepie..Can you tell us the shocked topic that you're referring to. I haven't seen that topic yet..

----------------------

Kool_Kat   

What an emotional topic...***sniff sniff sniff***

Should we hold hands now and sing "KUMBAYA"...

A word of advice though, if you take everything this serious, good luck...Cuz you'll need it in the REAL WORLD...

ohh, and don't forget to close the door on your way out...

Am out...

Haaruun   

Sweetypie-507 and Sexy-lady88 are the same person. Hint, check the flow of their posts...

OOOH Sweetypie, R u lvng us?...Good would u pls stay there and never come back...we can't morally handle a Somali sis who's broadcasting her sex life on air... redface.gif

Wartah   

---Confused Sweetypie.. what happend did they say ya naked or somthin...acuudkiyow... u r so mad 4 what?.. fill the blank.. we dont even know why u so mad like Dhagdheer? so tell u r great history....

All ya'lll sayin she talked bout her sexlife..dang.. did she email ya prvtlly..cause me cant see a dat tpic.... :confused:

Miskeen this is one sad sister... But i know as well as the next person wit half a brain.. u'll probably make anotha nick and come back.. And as haruun pointed out... u probably already have. U ain't a kid so stop actin like one naya!

Peace out shawty

Miriam1   

oh dear just go home and take a chill pill .

What did u expect with a topic such as that one, ppl to indulge u with their personal stories and experinces. Or have u forgotten, SOMALIS=MUSLIMS.

I just remember someones signiture,it said if u take life too seriously u wont come out alive.

Dont expect pity.

Ladiif   

war ninyahow see camal, that wasn't R rated, c'on admin, you got to give us a room to breath ama dhoocisha naga qabta ama aan iska qabanee nadhaafa nimanyahow, ama habarteed usheega hala qanchuuf tee.!!!

lol, ladiif you sick old man, how you gona survive summer school, in this little town if you acting like this in here haa.lol,"knee pad" i knew you were lol