Sign in to follow this  
FirstLady_Somalia

I like a guy who is not somalian

A7LA-SHU   

Tenacious J thanks dear. that is true all guys ain't the same and she shouldn't give up that easy..

dymmmmm baller.... u dizzin black guys yet u talking like one? hmmm didn't get that part... and for 100% somalian. well trust me us mixed kids are alot cutier just for the record lol..

and for ali last poster dude stop callin them adoon they not..... plus ur skinny AZZ is black to so u one as well...

dym aren't we being negative up in here..

and for first lady.. girl i would just tell ya do whatever that makes u happy. forgot about ppl and all that **** ... but u should think what tenacious j said.... give them a chance..

anywayz take care yo'll... 1 luv to my ppl

peace in the middle east.

Hey,FirstLady. How ya doing, sis?

I just wanted to say that u can marry whoever you want, but, you're blaming Somali guys are dump, and they don't give a gift, eg. flowers.

That's not a big deal, sis.

I am sure you wouldn't take or give gifts if u were in ur home country, so, I think this means big to you, huh?

So, be smart, sister.

BYE...... smile.gif

La-y-La   

oh my god ppl, illah ka cabsada, whats up with all these dissing. i just don't know when ya'all are gonna realize ya'all are black.

to the creator of this topic, abaayo go ahead if he a good muslim, but just don't put somali men down and call them names like "dump" and all that cuz at the end of the day, they are our fathers, brothers, husbands, or whatever u know.

peace and plz ppl illah ku soo laabta.

honey206   

lady somali abayo go ahead and marry whoever u want as long as he is muslim. cause i know how u feel about our somali brothers having negative attitude toward us. and BALLER what the hell is ur problem why r u being so racist? if u wanna know a mix brother is fine. and ALI pliz stop calling them adoon i'm sure they better than ur *** . and also MUSTAF what kind of stupid question r u asking sister have a right to do whatever she wants. peace out :D:D:D

sista if the brother respect u and he is muslim then thats all that matter dont listen to nobody up in here just listen to ur heart..and yall know everyone in here once liked someone that aint somalia so just tripping :rolleyes:

ayaan_cadeey i agree witchu fully! i bet mr. xaliimo educator :rolleyes: once had feelings for some girl who wasnt somalian, n as for ali HA! hun prolly you had feelings for a "Adoon" so dont be so damn racist still!!! anywayz First Lady like most people said as long as he musliim do ur thang

p.s. although i'd choose ma somali bros all da way :D

HEY SIS FRISTLADY HOW U DOING SIS HOPE UR FEELING ALLRIGHT. ANYWAYS WATEVER YOU LIKE U LIKE SIS BUT MAKE SURE U ARE MAKING DA RIGHT MOVE IN YOUR LIFE, WHY U SAYING SOMALI GUY WOULD WANT U FOR THE THING BETWEEN UR LEGS EVER, EVER SINGAL GUY U SEE WOULD DO THE SAME THING SO MALI GUYS ARE NO DIFFERENT.

E-MAIL IF U WANN CHAT LOADMAN60@HOTMAIL.COM

DA_BEAST   

first i'd like to say to the girl who posted this topic you don't have to generalise all the somali brothers, yes we got some whom we rather not mention but so does the girls but you'll never see a somali guy posting what you just posted and i'm sure a lot of my somali sisters are sick to their stomach with you and your topic.

you say somali guyz have no respect didn't you know even your daddy is a somali and male? yeah i know how long that respect is gonna wait till the day he gets into your pants and gives full stomach let's see if he's got the guts to hang around till that baby borns or should i say if he's gonna accept that he's father.

if you don't like somali guys what the hell are you doing in here?can't you read it says www.somaliaonline.com not www.negromales.com. i'm disappointed with the narrow minded girls who support you with this it clearly shows that not all our girls deserve to be called SOMALI QUEENS?

Lala   

TO DA BEAST.

NIGGA LISTEN DID YOU SEE A POST THAT ASKED FOR YOUR COMPLIMENT SAYING DA WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED SOMALI QUEENS. THE QUEENNESS COMES NATURALLY ABOOWE IT JUST DOES.OK... WE ARE THE CLEANEST IN THE RECORD AFTER ALL. DON'T HATE...DAMN YOU

PS.THE SISTA DOESN'T WANT YOU THEN LET IT GO AIGHT. DON'T START POSTING YOUR HATE ON THE NET.

Changed   

this is a heated debate hah! smile.gif to ballez bro chill she aint ur wife so dont use da word nayaa on her ma atiga nageeysateey gabada :mad: for all da haterzzzz back off da girl she did not say anything about marrying anyone all she said is he gave up hope on somali men and what part of that was hard for y'll ignorant a*sses to understand :confused: to firslady abaayo dont give up hope like Tenacious_J said there are good somali men and if u prefer other then u go girl :D and peeps allah said marry any guy you want as long as he is muslim so let the girl be and she aint marrying one ...for da gay who called black folks nigros well nigga u is a nigga so stop being ethnocentric our culture is not better then theirs and as long as their willing to know we should welcome them wah! smile.gificon_razz.gif

Changed   

i really feel obligated to respond to da nigga dat call himself da beast :mad:

aboowe dont hate just cuz we are open minded and accept our beloved sisters choice..

ignorant kuyiri bro go and look up da meaning and relate it to ya self.i really hate to put the pressure and attention on ya but u one mean as* somali guy and now i know why she ran from somali men cuz from what i see you cant prove her wrong and show we that somali men are good and understanding and carring the impression i get from u is all somali men are beasts

sorry guys but this man messed all y'll reputation up!

Lefty   

These maryooleys never cease to amaze me. One after another just keeps bringing back blah blah and never ending baboon story..Despite of that, I absolutely agree with what ballerz said. These loosen flips aka young somalichicks need an educator who can light them up and guide them to the right path.

Lately, I've noticed that majority of Somalichicks in the western countries really need to test the hard-way instead of the easy-way that somalimen compliment to them 24/7 with no string attached. Let them go wherever they want.

Btw, I've never came cross with half breaded fool with smartness. They're all dumb and look stupid. LOL...Nothing personal, it's just my personal opinion.

Walaahi some people really amaze me...you don´t know the girl so what´s wrong if she is attracted to a nonsomali male.(as long as he´s a muslim.)

COME ON....there is always a rottten egg in every place...And I think the thing here is you folks have only come across "not soo good people"

Coz you tend to generalise.(don´t know if i spelt it right. :confused: )

i think somalian guys who live in Ontario are now a days acting so western. I mean all they look for is a pretty face and how to try to get to under her pants. As matter of fact they either too freaks or to deeps.

I've noticed that majority of Somalichicks in the western countries really need to test the hard-way instead of the easy-way that somalimen compliment to them 24/7 with no string attached.

They're all dumb and look stupid.

Loool...see....

Paragon   

Be wise to the sister ppl. She only did what every other human would have done. There is nothing much to it, afterall we're all in the same species. Does it matter if one is black or white? No it doesn't. There are many inherent prejudices and mischief in our community. And these days there is no such thing as perfect Somali tradition, most of it actually conflicts our religious belives. Look at how we treated Somali bantus! morally un-aceptable and devious. So are we qualified to do be rightious? No...

To the poster: If the man is a good Muslim then marry him. You shouldn't be bothered by his colour but his creed.