Sign in to follow this  
Somaliz_Finest

IS 2PAC DA GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIMES??holla back ya'll

Jewelz   

HELL YAH. TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. HIS FINE 2 LOL

BUT ITS SAD HOW HE LIVED AS A THUG IN THE HOOD AND FORTUNALY CAME OUT OF IT AND WE ALL ARE HAPPY FOR HIM. PEACE

female.....sista u don't kna wha u talkin about aight.....we all kna tupac was da greatest rapper dat ever lived....aint no point in lyin...and yea babygirl...i agree wit ya sista.....cuz he was FINE....damn....i aintseen no one like him be4...SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTT

N.O.R.F   

2pac was tight, the way he used to use those words poetically, damn.

But still i remember pac b4 he went to jail, not like most peeps who only heard him after his stint behind bars!

Nas was the man back in his illmatic days when hip hop was real, not nowadays with all the bullsh*t,dont listen to that sh*t no mo but still.

Between Pac, Nas, BIG and maybe PUN!

yo northeren.....sorry but

i listend to 2pac be4 he went to jail and till dis day....so check urself...and he was and still is da greatest rapper of all times....aight

but if u feel dat nas is better den dats ur ish...and i'll give it up becuz nas is good and i think dat nas is next to 2pac...but dere is no way in hell dat nas is gonna be better den 2pac...dat **** aint happenin..aight son

well take care yo

I could'nt agree more with al of u...indeed he was the greates rapper of all. But lets get one thing straight he aint dead he facked his death and he's coming back sept 13,2003 as a muslim..the muslim part I think but fo sure he coming bac aight

peace.

I belive that 2pac is gonna come back, but hes gonna come back as a muslim don't ask me why I just have a feeling he will okay....he's not gonna come back and start singing crazy rap songs if ever does rap cause he'll be muslim.

BLAZE   

Northerner man u got joke's. Yo i dont think there is anyone better then pac dude. This motha***** grew from homeless to rich and fame. that nigga made it tru the tough time's and made it big on this game. Ant no one better then pac..

and how dare u say pun is better then Pac man..come on its like comparing Gay Z to Nas. As you can see Nas is 50 time's better then jay Z.

Greatest of all time's list:

Numba 1: 2pac(Will be the greatest 4 Eva)

Numba 2: Biggy

Numba 3: Nas (same as pac)

Numba 4: Pun

Numba 5: Jay Z

The 2k's best:

Numba 1: 2pac (still the best)

Numba 2: Nas (still the best)

Numba 3: 50 cent

Numba 4: Fabu..

Numba 5: Eminem

These are my Opion's

DA_BEAST   

there's no doubt PAC waa illest rapper and all these fake rappers know dat. yo i wanna add this to my own theory have you heard the song THUGZ MANSION? the second verse he goes MAMA DON'T WORRY U R SON IS DOING OK TELL THE HOMMIES I'M IN HEAVEN NOW AND AIN'T GOT HOODS? doesn't that sound bit tricky especially when they tellin' us it's from his latest projects? i let you decide on dat peeps but i didn't like the video of it coz they added NAS to it and for me the song lost it's meaning. NAS da greatest?i don't think so.

i wonder what would JAY-Z say about that?