Sign in to follow this  
BROWN SUGA 03

QUESTION FOR THE FELLAZ>>>

:D INTERESTING WAY TO CONCLUDE THINGS YOU TWO.

AS FOR LEFTY..

FOR SOMEBODY THAT REALY DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT I HAD POSTED...YOU REALLY ARE GETTTING HYPED UP ABOUT IT...BREATH,BABY BOY. IT MIGHT DO YOU SOME GOOD.IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE ALOT OF ANGER INSIDE OF YOU,LOL..YOU KNOW THAT ONE OF THE BEST ANECDOTES FOR WHEN YOU REALY ARE ANGERY AND DONT HAVE ANY INTELLECTUAL WAY TO EXPRESS YOUR WORDS IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. AND SAVE BOTH OF US THE AGONY OF WRITING BACK AND FORTH. ;)

YOU LAME M*THAF*CKERS ARE JUST ALL ABOUT NONSENSE . COME UP WITH SOME REAL **** THAT CAN REALLY INTRIGUE ME AND MAYBE I'LL TRY TO BREAK IT DOWN IN A MORE SIMPLY YET ENLIGHTING WAY FOR SOME OF Y'ALL IDIOTS....

AND YES, THE MAJORITY OF SOMALIAN MEN CHEW KHAT. THATS JUST THAT. THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO. ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR IS SITTING AROUND IN RESTAURANTS AND COFFEE SHOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY,AND RELYING ON THIER WELFARE CHECKS. I THINK THEY ARE VERY WELL CAPABLE OF MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF THEMSELVES, BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO STRETCH THEIR ARMS AND SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN GET IN LIFE. JUST BECAUSE THEY LEFT THIER COUNTRY DOESNT MEAN THEY SHOULD DENY THEMSELVES THE OPPURTUNITIES IN LIFE,AND YET, THEY DO, BY MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE SOME WEAK,INCAPABLE GOOD FOR NOTHING PEOPLE THAT SOCIETY CAN JUST TOSS ASIDE.

ANYWAYS, IM OUT

MAYBE I'LL COME BACK AND REPLY TO SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS WORTH REPLYING TO. OTHER THAN THAT,PEACE!

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED FOR ME. :D

Lefty   

looooooooool@conclussion......

That was one of the best Conclusion that I ever seen..Nice one lil-girl..looooooooooool

P.S. You really need to be institutionalized..Take this advice cause you really worth it icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Lefty:

By the way, The majority of Somalis don't eat Qaad. Next time make sure you don't compare your household members or relatives to the rest of the people. Think Wisely freaky!

After that been said u would like to think u proved her wrong, but she kept repeating herself. The funny part is that I honestly think she doesn’t have clue what she is saying.

Just Agree to disagree I guess this so-called “brown suga” is hard headed.

TO: BROWN SUGAR

"there is nothing wrong with interracial dating or marriages"

SISTER IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE CONFUSED, THE WAY YOU ADRESSED YOUR QUESTION IS VERY TYPICAL OF SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY SOMETHING....YOU DID NOT TALK ABOUT RELIGION IN YOUR FIRST COMMENT WHAT YOU SAID WAS "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERRACIAL DATING OR MARRIAGES" I REPEAT "DATING" AND THE ONLY RACE YOU REFFERED TO WAS BLACK AMERICANS OR AS SOMALIANS SAY "ADOONS". LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR I DON'T CALL ANYONE ADOON AND I DON'T THINK ITS RIGHT TO CALL THEM ADOONS. BUT SISTER WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT SOMALIAN SISTERS BEING WITH OR "DATING" BLACK AMERICAN GUYS WE ALL KNOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF SOMALIAN GIRLS THAT GO WITH BLACK AMERICAN GUYS DO NOT CONSIDER RELIGEION IN THEIR DECISION MAKING PROCESS, AND IF THEY DID THEY WOULD NOT BE WALKING IN THE MALL HALF NAKED AND HOLDING THE HAND OF SOMEONE WHOM SHE IS NOT LEGALLY MARRIED TO, NOT TO SAY EVERYONE IS LIKE THAT, BUT WE BOTH KNOW THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LIKE THAT. AS A SOMALIAN WHEN I SEE A SOMALIAN GIRL IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MOVED OR FEEL SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE ABANDONED HER RELIGEION AND CULTURE. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A BIG DEAL IF A SOMALIAN GIRL HAD FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT SOMALIAN BUT WAS A FELLOW MUSLIM WHO RESPECTED HER. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A SOMALIAN GIRL WHO WANTS TO BE WITH OR MARRY A FELLOW MUSLIM, EVEN THOUGH THERE COULD BE CULTURAL DIFFERENCIES.

SO PLEASE SISTER DO NOT TRY TO JUSTIFY THE ACTIONS OF THOSE WITH LOW MORALS WHO ARE TRYING THEIR HARDEST TO FIT IN TO THE AMERICAN SOCIETY BY GOING OUT WITH BLACK AMERICANS BECAUSE SISTER IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTON WE ARE MUSLIMS AND WE MUST BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY THAN THE AVERAGE BLACK AMERICAN DOES THIS IS THE REASON FOR OUR CONCERNS.

AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT WE ARE SCARED BLACK AMERICAN GUYS WILL TAKE OUR WOMAN IS JUST PURE INGNORANCE

I AM OUT...

ya'll seem 2 b havin a nice discussion icon_razz.gif lemme jus say dat we are allowed to date/marry any1 dat we plz as long as they are da same faith.we dun have 2 marry somali guyz and somali guyz dun have 2 marry somali chicks i have a uncle dat is married to an african/american lady n she is beautiful n respectful.but since i have a choice on who 2 marry imma stick wit ma somali bro's ;) n yes sum arab ppl who live in saudi arabia are bad so dun think jus cuz they live there dat they good. :mad: ~*~WuN~*~

Young   

Originally posted by BROWN SUGA 03:

LEFTY>>

THE REASON WHY I BROUGHT RELIGION IN TO THIS IS BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO GO HAND IN HAND. SO SPARE ME THESE MERE NAIVE COMMENTS THAT YOU KEEP POSTING THAT HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT UNDER LINING BEHIND IT,NEVER THE LESS, I MUST, SAY I DO FIND THEM AMUSING. YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF BRINGING UNRELATED THINGS IN TO THE TOPIC THAT DONT PERTAIN TO IT, BUT YET, YOU KEEP DOING IT YOU SELF. MARRYING OUT OF YOUR RACE DOES NOT MAKE YOU CHEAP, NOR DOES IT MAKE YOU ANY LESS. IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THAT, THATS UP TO YOU, SO DONT BE THROWING OFF SOME BARE INSULTS. BESIDES I RATHER BE MARRAID TO PROPER MUSLIM(black,white,arab etc) RATHER THAN A ONE THATS ONLY GOOD FOR EATING KHAT AND SITTING AROUND ON HIS *** ALL DAY AND COLLECTING WELFARE, AND PROBBLY WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT MARRYING ONATHER WOMEN....IM NOT SAYING ALL SOMALIAN FELLAZ ARE LIKE THAT, BUT THE MAJORITY IS.....

SO LEFY, PLEASE SPARE ME THE NONSENSE AIGHT BOO
:D

AND NOW, I THINK I'LL JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT Y'ALL HAVE TO SAY. IM SICK OF REPEATING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER TO SOME Y'ALL THICK HEADED M*THAF*CKERS
redface.gif
.. PEACE OUT!!

All I gota say is that a sista has the right to choose to be with any man she wants as long as he is MUSLIM. But there are those sistas who do go out with Non-Muslim men(Adoon or not)some of which are even athiests and have no religous morals and the sorts. What Sistas need to be doing is be with a good Law-abiding MUSLIM man.Period.

Peace, I am out.

P.S I am new here.

LOL WALAAHI U QAXOONTIIS MAKE ME LAUGH, THE WAY I SEE IT, ITS NOT EVEN WHETER, U MARRY A WHITE PERSON OR A BLACK PERSON THE TING IS ,, END OF THE DAY PEOPLE WANA HAVE SOMALI KIDS, I MEAN I DONT WANA HAVE A CHILD THAT LOOKS HALF SOMALI HALF SOMTHING,,THATS DISGUSTING,,AKHAS, I WANA HAVE A LITTLE BOY OR GIRL THAT R 100% SOMALIZ NOT SOME KIDS THAT HAVE MY EYES AND SOME BIG NOSE LIKE THEIR MOTHERS, LOOOOOOOOOOOOL EYO 4 REAL IM JUZ SAY SAYIN.. THATS THE WAY I SEE IT, WE SHOULD CONTINUE 2 MAKE OUR POPULATION GROW,

AND SPEAKIN OF SAUDI ARABIA I SAID I THANK ALLAH MY SISTAERS AINT IN LONDON LIKE I AM,,TRASON I SAY THAT IS CUZ, EVEN THOUGHT SAUDI ARABIA MIGHT BE FUKED UP,,BUT IT iAINT FUKED UP LIKE ITS IN LONDON ,,1

wat gwan ma somali peeps...

To Ballerz: your funny smile.gif , and its true we should keep our race growing na mean...

To Lefty: i agree with you, its our personal decison who we wanna be with, and we girls gotta make sure we aint Cheap N Clean i get angry when girls acting stank and den dey get all pissed off if dey be called cheap n clean come on now! thats a disgrace to us somali girls... Plus you gotta give credit brown suga b sticking up 4 her self...na mean

To Brown Suga: girl when i say dis dont take it personal aite abbayo but not most somali men eat Qaad...honestly there are those who do but we girls gotta be fair to da men na mean, dey dont always sit around coffee times waitng for their welfare checks, aite...and a lot of our somali brothers work hard too! we shouldn't watch those who do wrong, praise those who do right...and to ma fellow somali brothers who holding it down good for you! keep it up

About this Saudi Arabia thing ...ummm every place there are good and bad people...dont matter how holly da country is or how crazy it is...there are people who are respectful and those who mess up...

Back To The Question: no1 gotta agree with me but what i honestly think is when we decide who we wanna be with weather black, white or yellow ( :rolleyes: )its our personal choice na mean, and for me as long as they musliim im happy! daz all i gotta say

.:peace n luv:.

Far_Han   

Now this is a very good topic. Big up's to the suga girl..and to the replyers to this topic.

My Opion:

i dont think there is nothing wrong with having a non somali guy for a boy friend or other stuff. Its just like a somali guy having a non somali girl for a giril friend na'mean.. Sh*t i had a non somali girl for a girlfriend, but it didnt seem like anything was gona be different then having a somali girl in her shoe.

but in a somali point of view and the first time i seen a somali girl with a black guy damn i though she was a sl*t a ho a b*tch a Tr*ck ect..

But seriously speaking i wouldnt allow my sista to have a white or black guy for boyfriend at all. But if the guy is a very good muslim guy n she likes him then i think its cool.

anyways thats my point of view...No Offence n Disrespect. 1

Qac Qaac   

let me start by stating first, my intention of writing this is not to offend anyone ok. now let me break it down. Girl u could marry anyone u like as long as he is muslim, ok. for the ppl who were calling black ppl slaves (adoon) waa khald wrong. why because man come on, u gotta read the black african histroy and u'll see why they are like this, if u were like them u wouldn't like to be called slave right. but i know where u guys coming from, when u say they mentaly slaved, that could be right. But guys did u see how the black africans become when they are muslims they are the smartest muslims, most eloquent speaker, does anyone of u from NY, do u guys know IMAM SIRAJ WAHAJ AND IMAM ABDULMALIK well may be if u see those 2 imams, maybe u'll call urself adoon, because u the one who don't know your religion, they know what they are talking about. SO AS FOR ADVICE GUYS ISLAM LIBRATES THE PEOPLE FROM DARK TO LIGHT, FROM SQUEEZED AREA TO PROADER AREAS. FROM BAD TO GOOD. so who ever doesn't know he religion he is the adoon, specially if u born muslim, like somali, and wanna live like gaal damn,

as for saudi arabia, guys we forgeting that only makka and madina are holy places, not the rest of saudia ok. they could have everything bad in the country because, it is just a normal country just like somalia,sudan,egypt.

so if u really think about, the somalis are the real adoons, why, because atleast the blacs were meant to live in this way by white ppl, and they got bombarded with everything the white ppl had, BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT, IF U SOMALI, AND U COME TO AMERICA, AND U ACT LIKE ADOONTA OR THE BLACS IN NORTH AMERIA WALAAHI U R THE REAL ADOON, because u were librated long time ago from being slave to free man, by Islam, and u wanna go back to being slavery by acting like the blacks. blink blinking like them, hip hop calture made u a nigroe, so next time u wanna say someone is nigga check urself with islam, if ur religion is bad, then u r a nigroe. peace u all

FARHAN...

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE PHRASE.."PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH". YOU SHOULD NOT BE SAYING THAT YOU WOULDN'T LET YOUR SISTA GO WITH A NON SOMALI BUT ON THE OTHER HAND SAY THAT YOU DONT MIND DATING A NON SOMALI. I MEAN, THAT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE BEING LITTLE HYPOCRITAL OF WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO POINT OUT....

Rakim   

I agree with seduction sister, lefty, and Ballers!

It's your choice but The most important thing is to respect yourself, your culture and your heritage.