Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Thingz I Hate About...

Diz is Your Girl Aaliyah Back in da House YoLL with my CuZzY AKeyzZ 'N KeyL!

Just wondering whatchall Hate About Da Somali sista's

and sista's whatchall Hate about da Somali Brothers...

Since i'm a sista i'll start Fo YoLL...

1) Xooti's acting they're Thugz ( Grow Up!)

2) Skelleton Lookin' Likez ( "Got Milk")

3) Male GiGOLOS ;) (Need mOneY)

4) No Manners (GET SOME!)

5) enormous EGO ( psssss no commands )

6) Bad pick up lines (Better Luck next time)

7) dont Know when to back off ( Getta sTep in )

8) Treating You Like a possession (Get a PlayStation)

9) No sense of humor ( LooooooL "not funny" )

10) Disrespectful towards female ( Soo not Cool )

11) uneduacated xooti's ( Graduate 'n then talk to me )

Ps... Not all Brothers are like that ... but Some Are... so dont get Me wrong ...

PeaCe 'n Luv

aaliyah, why are you trippin' on our fellaz.pipe down baby girl...we all act like something we are not. thats just the nature of us. sometimes,more ways than one,besides, why we gota hate anyways,just leave it like it is.people do have thier bad side,but than there is always the good side too :D .....

Akademik   

First, Welcome Both of you to the greatest lounge

in the internet world, were somalis relate with

one another on about issues today.

Well as for the topic, honestly i have nothing

against any of my somalian sistaz or brothaz.

I feel that every one should be whatever they want

act however they want. Becauze life, is too short

to be sweatin each other. I'm just saying,

Basically i ain't got nothing against anybody period...

Aaliyah#10, with that long a$$ list, you must

have time in yo hand to be critizing ppl.

Damn,If i knew you,I'd change ya whole perspective

on life.How you percieve thingz in 21st century

make thingz in color for you instead black&white.

I'm willin to help,if ya willing to take it.

Holla

HATE...honestly...walaahi when it comes to ma somali brothas...i can't hate'em..afterall when u say somali brothas...u talkin' all somali males dat includin' my dear ol' daddy i luv to death...my six irreplaceable brothas not to mention all of ma cousins, nephews...so when it comes to somali brothas...can't say i hate'em.. if i do i'd be hatin' myself..seeing we are TRULY.. one in the same...

"if you judge people, you have no time to love them"...

think about it...

Aaliyah is Back Again...

Wuz up Yall!!!

First Of all...

Like i said, i aint hatin' on my Brotherz but some brotherz Are just too much...

So are some sisterz...

I have 6 brotherz and YES! i luv them to death...

But seriously "Double Dose" i didn't mean Brothers,cousinz,etc ... what i meant was ...

the guys that dont back off or the guyz that u like but they dont like u back cuz they think that all that... na'mean

Ayo Black&white...psssss plzzz brother u dont even know da life that i'm living in but hey thats me RIGHT?

And You must have time to criticize my **** ...

i tried to make things in Color buuttttt people like u in this world make things sound PERFECT which is Totally NOOTTTTT...

Your live in the FAKE WORLD...STEP in the REAL WORLD Brother...'N see whats going ON...

LOvE Aaliyah 'n Her Cuzzzzzy'sssss

Hibo   

hEY aALIYAh!

GAL UR TELLING THE TRUTH AND SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO FACE THE TRUTH, YEAH SOME BROTHERS DO FRONT AND SO DO SISTERS. TO TELL U THE TRUTH THIS TOPIC WAS OFTA HEEZEY FO SHEEZEY, I WAS JUST CRACKING UP WHEN I READ IT, AND THAT DUDE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT LIVING IN BLACK'N WHITE BROTHER WHO DO U THINK U ARE ROY G BIV ( RED,ORANGE,YELLOW,GREEN,BLUE,INDIGO, AND VIOLET)

I AINT TRYING TO HATE ON MY GAY BROTHERS BUT THEY USUALLY WEAR THAT COLOR.

ISMAHAN AKA iZzy

me...i'm too much!...lol Alliyah gurl...u need ...n' i mean ..u need to take a chill pill..lol..(sounds corny i know..lol) but seriously life is wat u make it...n' right seems to me like u makin' life way too complicated than it really is...no body is here to criticize you..na'mean..n' u shoudn't be here criticizin' anyone else...we here to have fun n' talk about thangs that are imporant to us as somalis...we REALLY ain't here to spread negative vibes...n' right now...u got a WHOLE LOTTA negativity comin' from your way...

n' honestily...just cuz u lookin' at thanks thru da lenses of positivity DOESN'T mean u in a FAKE WORLD..just means u blessed..

"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world"

hey girl you lucky coz we still keeping it real when it comes to the sisters and i don't think we deserve such a nonsense disrespectful comment from you, i've never been with none somali in my entire love life and don't need to but when it comes somali sisters hell yeah they crave for an attention and when don't pay her the kind of attention they expect you to pay then she's mad at you and don't wanna talk to you so i don't think it's fair for us to be labelled ignorant we're not but possesive girl are you kidding me? who isn't possesive about his ladies unless we're talking about the DAYUUS here . so baby girl next time you feel like dissing somali guys just coz your nomad ain't giving you none try to post something that makes lil bit of sense.

YO THIS TRICK IS CONFUSED, NAYAA AALIYAH U DONT EVEN KNOW WHA UON ABOUT, U SAY U DONT LIKE PEOPLE IMITATING THUGZ AN R&B AN HIPHOP FIGURES BUT LOOK AT UR NAME , AND U GIRL A-KEYZ,,LOL,,,

AALIAH EVEN IF U USED ALL DA DIANA IN THE WORLD U WOULDNT COME CLOSE 2 AALIYAH,,,KEEP TRYIN BABY BOO..MAC-MAC

Hibo   

First of all...

Double-dose...

girl did u even read what i wrote cuz its seems like ur kinda confused...

Secondly...

BALLERZ brother plzzz with u diana **** ... ur got that crab from ur mom... cuz we dont need that **** on our face but aaliyah? incase u didn't know thats ARABIC name but what do i know right?

BALLERZ 'r u enjoying the ROY G BIV CLUB brother...

it seems like ur ballin' up there!!! LOOOOOOL ;)

And the Last...

Juxaa brother u got this topic totally wrong i didn't say all the brothers are like that but that are the things "we"( me and my cuzzY) hate about guyz and plz dont tell me there aren't guys who are like that cuz i know there are... YOLL take this thing way pERSONAL... but seriously i dont care how yoll react to it ... and if yall think i'm a NEGATIVE person then yall are WAY off...

Akademik   

??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

Damn ya'll, i wasn't trying to raise any tention

between me and any of my sistaz.

But it seems like some by the name of Ismahan _isa

Outa nowhere jumps n' concludes with ROY G BIV,

Wut the deal?Why you sweating me , gavin me the

BMD (Baby moma Drama) deal.Come on' be

real, You pregnant fo'me from past(hard feelings inside)?

Cuz iz all love with me,ya knew that,yet ya deny that!!!

Just'sayin' Iz gotta be Jelly cuz Jam don't hang like that.

Aaliya,#10, i was just offerin lessonz.My world,

can't discribe it is diffrent,and wild+weir+crazy with out a

doubt, but we can learn sumthing from each otha,

undztand.FeelMeh?!@

Holla