Sign in to follow this  
Cisaam

Allahu Akbar

Cisaam   

Salaamu claykum.

Alxamdulialh "allah guides whoever he wishes to guide and only allah can guide".

A brother who is a normal customer of my uncle's shop came to the shop today but today his mission was different for what he used to come and today he came to me to change his life for the better and to join those allah guided them. i took him to the local Mosque and he made shahadah 'alahu akbar, alahu akbar.

as i am a member of this website and read most of the aritcles, i thought its about time i should share some wonderful news with you, and also for each one of us to make du'aa for our brother.

Also subhanalalh i asked him one particular question after a while and i asked,what made you change your direction since he told me that he was a christian?...and his answer really touched me so deeply and made me think alot and his answer was " i wanted to know the purpose of this life and i couldnt find the answer in the bible...so i turned to islam for an answer and found it".

so wallahi we have to wake up and realize the life we live in will not remian forever.

La-y-La   

masha'allah I am so glad to hear such good news. May Allah keep him on the right path. I will pray for him, insha'allah.

Nur   

Deeq bro.

A Wonderful story, maashAallah, its a great news, another soul finding purpose and direction in the simplicity of Islam.

We will all pray for the brother that Allah keeps his feet firm on this right path, the Siraatul Mustaqeem.

I have one more wish, can everyone on this forum also pray for Brother Warsame our fellow Somali Christian, he is need of your prayers to find the simplicity of Islam, its direct connection to Allah without a proxy. Meaning of proxy is “ one who is authorized to act for another .â€

Nur

aaNiL   

Surely,Allah guarded him to the light of Islam. Allah will continue to uphold and spread this great religion even though we, the Muslims of today are nothing but weak and passive bystanders.

Welcome to Islam brother.