Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

the different between black girls and somalia girl

I think somalian girls are the most beutiful girls in the world but i think if u dont want us seeinf american girls you should adapt to 2003 and start opening up to dating i didnt say sex but sure thats nice

kiki   

I think somalian gayz or even girlz should date whoever they desire or whoever makez them happy in da long run'.. besidez nowdayz more somalian sisterz are messing with or dating outside their race' so is not only da gayz are dating outside their own... and I personality rather see somalian man dating blackz rather den whitez chickz'... DON'T ASK ME WHY'... but itz alwayz better to stick with your own'....

one~

Senora   

I have had it up to here**waving my hand up over my head** with the whole " somali guys dating white/black/or any other non-somali girls...and the whole somali girls dating black/jamaican/white, etc"....for once please, give it a rest.....people have their own preferences...just worry about yourselves

TO EACH THEIR OWN

ScarFace   

DAMN GURLS stop complaining

simple

somalian boi's ----------->wanna BANG any gal whether she's black, WHITE, CHINESE, INDIAN OR SOMALIAN.

so gurls stop comin up with the lame topics.....

Xalimo7   

If you want go out with other then our Somali Men then just do so, and plz stop foulmouthing our Handsome Somali me, i am getting sick of those ladies who are mixing sand and salt, and complaining about everything, you can't compare somali women with any other women, tell me in what way we have similarity, tell me? i have none.

Further more don't give excuses if you want go out with them do so,but don't tell me in public. i hate it.

see you,

as.c. dhamaantiinba.

horta ma waxba isagu keen yaal? mise dadkaa naga xigtaa? haa dadkaad naga xigtaan,laakiin waxba isaguma keen yaalaan mana aanu jeclin xumaantiina.

ragu waa waraabayaal waraaabena dhankii loo eryo waa u toos, marka hadaad waraabayaasha raacaysaan wlc,waanu idin soo dhoweynaynaa, hadii aad guryihiina joogaysaana waa ok.

habloow hadaba hana sugina , hadaad na sugtaana dirica iyo googarada, iyo malkhabada nigiskana kudar guriina kala imaada ragani waa xayraamiin.

hadaad clubka qabanaysaana waxoogaaga kala soo baxa gidaarkii yaraaye lacagta lagala bixijirey :D lol....nafba maanagaa idiin hayna dee

weliba araweelo ayaad nadaba wadaan!!!

jah   

Simple the diffrence is somalian girls are muslim ,and jamacian arent. so there, if you choose to date a kafiir its your choice. May allah be with you.