Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

the different between black girls and somalia girl

Hodann   

we as somalia girls are different if you look at that way. so every somalia girls out there you need to tell those girl they need to back of. if we somalia go out and start seeing another boys you all somalia boys start saying stuff. i thing that somalia boys need to stop going out with black americans girls :rolleyes:

Changed   

u know what? if u want to go out with a african man or and african american its ur choice but i will tell u one thing these men go out with them for the ***** and that is not fair to the african american girls they have feelings too like we do and who doest give them the right to keep a a good-looking man.so if the men want to hook up with and african american chick good for them but a thing i know i wont do is hook up wid a an frican american or a african man........please dont call them black again cuz we are black our selves and the white peeps look at as one of them dow...peaze ;)

if u want to go out with a african man or and african american its ur choice but i will tell u one thing these men go out with them for the ***** and that is not fair to the african american girls they have feelings too like we do

that's the funniest shyt i ever heard..feelings ahahhahaaha what the flluck......ohhh mann....u right about the thing tho'iz all about the nookie

i got an idea why don't you start a national B.A.R.I.Sinc..

Blackwomen.And.Relationship.Interracial.Somaliguysincorperate....B.A.R.I.Sinc.. funpicjuly2.gif

Mhd   

subxaana laah,giong out without merridge is big sin no matter black,green, withe.so please rebemer allaah and your faith.

nuune   

ok girls, cool down,tis was only opinion,but to the fact somali girls can date african american and we can't say anything about it,so whats the big deal,we ain't complaining so why do u have to!!

Fuaad   

Why one would dare to complain about someone else's personal decision. Everyone can go wherever/whomever they want. Besides somali girls act they're all that although the reality is they're worst than anyone else..

nuune   

no difference at all to me,but somali girls seem to be more than black girls which is a good thing!!

SuRvIvEr   

listen up ladies let them brainless brothers of ours date whom ever they want cuz in the end they are going to be the ones who will get deadly diseases and when they come crawling back to yall ladies than make u kick him to the curve. not only that he got a disease or his little bum got dumped but cuz he called u hard to get just cuz u didn't open up ur legs to him and finded that a bit insulting.lets face it ladies and i don't care if u guys say there might be other reasons to why ur with them, but we all know that the only reason somalian guys go out with other race girls is not cuz of love but bcuz they are all EASY. LETS FACE MALI BOYS ITS NOT OUR LOSE BUT URS JUST YALL REMEMBER THAT.

...f*** that shit....down here MALIA nigga'z go with white girlz .d.d.damn i guess i haven't seen everything.....Man we are 100% better than them..yea know?.....com'on who try'z every shit like weed,bacardi,cigaar, and god nowz what else..lol...yea know?....LETZ FACE IT WE GIRLZGOT IT GOING.......... on.........aight.........1 :D

if u want to go out with a african man or and african american its ur choice but i will tell u one thing these men go out with them for the *****

Its not ONLY african american men. Don't you think ur somalian "brothers" are after the same thing too. I don't think there is much of a difference between us and african americans especially in western countries, the only thing that differentiates us really is deen n culture(n not necessarily always).