Sign in to follow this  
issa

why do mix somaliian get pick on

Mujahida   

Asalama-alay-kum again!

Originally posted by issa:

for all those who thing as mixed somalian are not soamlian thing again because i am standing up for them

He said "As" why would YOU want to change that as "Us"?! icon_razz.gif Strange!

This sentence makes just all the sense in the world! this guy wasn't saying us he said " AS"!

You seem to have some Issues there, seriously plz do practise ur english alittle more than argue! Because it seems like that you can't understand proper English!

& for shujui just because someone is mixed doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be Reer hamar!

smile.gif

Wasalam

& for shujui just because someone is mixed doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be Reer hamar!

Wasalam

LATEAFHA

True

Thats why i explicitly said "By mixed I presum u mean the Lighter skinned Brothers and sisters (excuse the following spelling) like Rereer Hamaar peeps?

anyway

"

I do no there Many somali Peeps that are half somali half White/Black/Brown etc etc.

I just mentioned Reer Hamaar because thats what i coould take about from my esxprience.

Mujahida   

Salam

Shujui, that's very understandble!

Well you might not know but there are many! smile.gif

And most likely they're very beautiful, so next time u see a unique face passing you , ask! You might get surprised!

The most uniquest mixed I've seen so far was a Mixture Of chinese and somali , who would think that people like that would be around? Just Amazingly beautiful! smile.gif

La-y-La   

puhleeze.

listen, abaayo ma english might not be "proper" enough 4 u, but i know enough and i don't need you to be correcting ma english, cuz i already got ppl getting paid 4 it. redface.gif

back to the topic, who da hell is talking to u? I mean, was my first post directed at u, hell no, so back off dhoocil! :rolleyes:

by the way, u seem to be taking it too personal, chil gurl.

peace out.

Salam''

Shujui, that's very understandble!

Well you might not know but there are many!

And most likely they're very beautiful, so next time u see a unique face passing you , ask! You might get surprised!''

I will lol. But to be fair am not the type of person to get all exited about what half a persn is or what tribe they are from.

Man if i see a beaitiful sister walking bye, whether she be light skinned or dark sikinned short or tall, Lean or bigg i be like As Salam Calyakum ;) abayo. lol ''yes its true its true'' (for the wreslting Fans).

know back to the topic.

Yes its a shame somali ppl have to pick on their on. It doesnt just start or stop there.The fact that the person being discriminated against is half somali half what ever isnt the real problem.

It could be because the perhaps dont speak somali that well, or are not inclined to do the same things as ur tybical somali ppl might do.It all sterms from a lack of respect and most of all Ignorance.

But to be fair from what i have seen the problem is not so bigg, and thats got to be a good thing.

Mujahida   

Salam

Shujui ,lol!Wresteling fans!

That sounds pretty Interesting!

Back to MsKnowsItAll-BuT-aFTeR-all-She's-Just-Hallucinating!

Girl I'd assess Ur behaviour as Extremely STUPID!

Go On and do Play with Ur own Kind! and next time u want spell "puhleeze" do spell it as Please, U sound like a complete ghetto wanna be, it's obvious that I talk a language that's told in schools, While u talk a language that is copied from songs and The streets! Do get ur own Style mam, And I didn't take nothing as personal " it's called a reaction to ur Action"! and as far as I am concerned this a main forum " which is free for Personal opinions " if u can't put up with that then u'll have a problem!

A7LA-SHU   

aren't u ladies arguing for nothing here..

latefah let it go sis. i mean it ain't that big of a deal so don't bother..

latefah u funny girl. telling the brotha that the mixed one are the pretty ones ahahaha not all girl. they have one like me lol.. j/k

shujui yeah really it isn't that big problem. but it is kinda not fun to be in middle of ppl who are just making fun of u and sayin oh u can't speak somali that good girl.

but seriously in a way i think it is kool to be differnet, is like flavour lol. instead of the same old boring thing.

"shujui yeah really it isn't that big problem. but it is kinda not fun to be in middle of ppl who are just making fun of u and sayin oh u can't speak somali that good girl."

I no Trust me, am not saying am a girl smile.gif but i can relate.

Mujahida   

Ya Majnona, ok Sista I'll let it go!

latefah u funny girl. telling the brotha that the mixed one are the pretty ones ahahaha not all girl. they have one like me lol.. j/k

Lol " that's the exact thing that a beautiful person would say ya majnona! ;)

and yeah I know u agree that Mixed Mixtures Are always beautiful! smile.gif

Take care

shyhem   

damn where was i when the two cats were fighting, .............latifeah and Najmah 03 ......please don't stop ya'll look cute scratching each others face. i say its an all out one like wwf summer slam or was it survivors series.

back to the topic ISSA ......U got my word brother, me too is mixed way back from my grandfathers side, i feel U bro ......somalis will talk somali behind u'r back like u don't understand the langauge.

Take it easy not all somalis are racist,most are friendly if u're a social guy.

Lefty   

And who's those half breaded parrots celebrating up in here! Sorry for the bothering if this Is one your times of the year!

Mujahida   

Lefty I agree!

Cushtic_Cutie "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"! Besides what do u call beautiful?

pale Chinese and japanese? :rolleyes:

I've been reading ur Posts ;) !

Salamz