Sign in to follow this  
Ms_Paradise

WHAT IS MATURITY?

hey all my somalian plp! U know how plp talk about who is mature and who is not. So I am just wondering when does a person gets that level that we call him/her mature?! icon_razz.gif

nuune   

i think the age to be mature anough would be about 40 and 49,am series,that is the right age to be mature anough,if it is not,then it is 6 and 8 years, that mi oppinion

lulla   

I think maturity has nothing to do with age.I know some old people who are real immature and some real young people who are very mature.it is how u act around people and how u handle things.I think being means being adultlike.for example if u were always around older people than u would probably act like them.i think being immature is childlike and being mature is adultlike.

lulla sis u took thoses words out of my mouth, here i was reading wat ms_paradise is sayin n i was like hmmmmmm how do i put it, maturity has nothing to do with age but it all depends on a lot of things in your life e.g wat kinda ppl you are around, ppl older than you etc.

anywaz if you didnt get wat im sayin i 99.9% agree with lulla!!!

Muna