Sign in to follow this  
Fia

R. Kelly Sex Scandal

Fia   

I just wanted to know what you all think about R. Kelly's sex scandal. I my self have viewed the tape, the one with the 14 yr old girl, and another one with an older looking female, and there is no doubt in my mind that it is R. Kelly him self. The young girl in the 1st tapeis obviously 14 because she still has a tom boyish figure and is not fully developed yet. What's even more revolting is that through out the 30 min long tape she urinates on the floor as he watches and then HE urinates on her. And I actually was REALLY feelin' The Best of Borth Worlds Album! It's a damn shame for real. What do you guys think?

Fia   

And why does this shit say i'm a "junior nomad." I aint that young! I'm new to this site, so fill me in pple.

Baaniyal   

it's a shame and utter dispicablness the action's this so called playa/thug celebrity has committed!! I myself have not viewed the tape yet, but friends informed me about it!! But it's not new that r.kelly always had a fetish for young flesh ex. rumor has it he got aliyah pregnant and she had an abortion!!

The new album flopped, and jayz said i won't nothin to do with this b**tard!!!

He goin to jail, and when there, oh lord have mercy he done for!! Child molesters are treated worse than serial killers in there!!

I can't believ i put him in a class of his own, this thief!!!!!

good post !!

Hibo   

Hi Fia

Some people who closesly scrutinized the tape, have said the figures were too hard to tell if the girls were under-age. And besides, why would he let some1 video tape when he is doin' such a thing? I think its all publicity stunt, to generate more hype for new album.

And why does this shit say i'm a "junior nomad." I aint that young!

Well, its a title. If you post over 10 posts, then you'll have a different one.

------------------

morgan_freeman.jpg

[This message has been edited by DAD9000 (edited 04-24-2002).]

Naasir   

FIA

Junior Means u still have a growing room left 4 ya (you are new in here) you be a Nomad after 15 years....

About R.Kelly, I have seen part of the Tape where he is leaning on the wall, and I am sure it is not him the one that is eating the chick that is sitting on the chair by the tv. Well it is their choice and as u can see they want to do that.....

I don't feel sorry for them or any chick who runs after a well knows celeb cuz I have been to concersts and girl will do anything even to talk to him and I have seen girls whom I had respect saying ooohh I will do him any time then I said even If u know he won't recognize your face tomorrow, she said yeee that is ..... any woman would do it....

Hal soomaali

As always just a thought

keep the smile.gif

Fia   

Naasir,

No no no. The fact of the matter is that girl was only 14 years old. So REGARDLESS, she was still a child and he took advantage of her and even PAID her before they had sex. She probably just wanted those hot DKNY jeans all her friends have or something and so she slept with him for money. Also because he's famous, ofcourse. And it IS R. Kelly on the tape. Many radio stations have stopped broadcasting his music because of the tapes. Also he's been under investigation with the Chicago Police for three years now for soliciting minors. I guess he has a thing for little girls, who knows? But the fact of the matter is, he's a sick man and needs help. And the 14 yr old girl(who is now 17) in the tape along with ALL the minors he slept with need counseling. Besides, the 14 yr old girl turned out to be Sparkle's niece! Remember Sparkle? She was a one hit wonder R. Kelly brought out back in 99' the same time he had sex with the little girl. In any case, the point is he is sleeping with UNDERAGED girls. If he was sleeping with grown ass women no one would care and there would not be an issue. Get it?

I have one question to ask fia, why waste your time thinking of R. kelly and what he did with a fourteen year old girl? When he is clearly a pedophlie and a child molester and sister I thought this was apparent but this is a somali site concerning somali issues obviously not R. Kelly... in other word this is wasting your time and ours. I not hating just stating my opinion. And you have to post

10 to become a nomad your a junior nomad because your new.

Naasir   

Lamorenita.... U R correct so case closed.

and Our sis Fia pls take your Nomad sisters advice, u r juior so try to become a Nomad and get on the Bus with useful topics to us(somali nomads).

Hal Soomaali

As always just a thought

keep the smile.gif

realy if u ask me i think its nasty...but yet again dese ppl r african americans dey do whaeva dey want..so aslong as it aint one of our brotha i dont realy care...and as far as i dont buy his shit nomo' i wont think bout wha he did......anyways it shouldn't effect us(somalis0...its a nasty ppl livin in a nasty lil world...hehehe

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla

Fia   

La Morenita,

I know you're not trynna hate and I appreciate your comments, but this is a forum and I wanted to see ppl's opinions about the scandal. Regardless of whether it's Somali related or not, b/c I've seen PLENTY of things on here that are not Somali related. Plus, I listen to the guy's music so yes, this does affect me to a remote degree. In any case, if it will make ya feel better, I'm also a journalist, hence maybe why I'm interested. And I started this forum to ask pple about their opinions on the scandal, NOT their opinions on whether this topic should be posted or not. Thank you very much!

QuruXley   

damn yalll

girl u R so lucky i haven't seen those tapes but i would love to see them.so if u can pass it to moi

but i have red it in da vibe a exclusief interview with one of tha girls. she telling how DIGUSTING r KELLY really is.And that he needs help with his sexual frustreasion.THAT WAS A JOKE RIGHT?!

i love R kelly, his music, his body, tha way he talks,everythang i think that best of both worlds is one of tha greatest album so far,and i wouldn't care if he used 14 year old girls 4 sex or what eva

coz all this girlz know regarless of what they saying that HE IS DA man. they just sleep with him for money fame and da sex. so is all good....coz age is just a number can't help that they can feel his vibe and wanna fullfill his fantasy's

matter fact i would love to give him a try myself cwm38.gifcwm1.gif

just kidding but i would mind tough.and when they find out that they were just a one night stand they sue him.i got only i think to say.

****P.I.G.I.E.O.N.Z****