Sign in to follow this  
RaP_MiStReSs

WHATZ REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD?

:D

Whats up all my beautiful somali people in the PLACE to be!

Ive been getting emails on requests to put this topic up, therefore I was left with no OPTION...lol....unless i was to disappoint my somali people...which i cant!! ;)

BASICALLY yall.....whateverz on your mind...whatever you want cleared or maybe yo want to squash the beef with someone....or maybe ask me for advice or something...whatever the case be....FEEL FREE to SPEAK YOUR MIND....

Aint Nuthin But some ReaL :cool: GooD GooD Luvin YaLL..

Ya HomeGurL....ShuKZ

~`~RaP MiStReSs~`~

how bout dis babygirl,

ders dis G rite, and she claimz to not like or sometin....but i know she feelin me rite....but she tryin to act hard ta get an shit....but i aint ****** rite.

so ya babygirl, she tinks im too aggressive in my ways..i.e da way i talk, act and shit....she tink im too immature fa her azz....pshhhhh..

whateva...da hell wit her.....but i still love her cuz shes a one in a million. ..she tink im too full of myself becuz i gotta car and my own place...and TOOOO good lookin for her...looooll..

halla bak wid da 411 babygirl...

kaPiiiiiiisH

Saalixa   

garowee

you crack me up real good, you remind me of a friend of mine the way you talk that slang language.

but hey i think you bit up yourself the way your describing what you have n all for example

whateva...da hell wit her.....but i still love her cuz shes a one in a million. ..she tink im too full of myself becuz i gotta car and my own place...and TOOOO good lookin for her...looooll..

so maybe you could love her for what she is huh? salam