Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

What happen to our teenz?

MZanzi   

somallama dhamaan

waxan idin su alay maxa daray ilmahenee yar yaraa daray oo kuligood ay iskaga dhigeen adoontaan qaabkoda ugu labistaan oo ugu hadlaan waa mid layab lehe ma si akaley u hadlaan bey wayen

LuCkY   

ELaboration on this issue is indeed needed.

Have you ever heard of the saying "Different StroKes for Different FoLks"!

Man, I bet whoever starts a Somali Language 101 course will make some ca$h huh.

Basically the poster wrote -

What happened to the Somali youth? Why are they acting and talking like the Adoons (presumably Afro Americans)? Its odd. Have they no other way to talk?

To the poster -

I sag my pants and talk like a rap star. I do other things that I won't mention here. But the bottom line is, whatever I do is a preference. I recognize it reflects on the community in a negative light, but hey, it's my life. You older goons are the ones that forced us to flee our country to begin with, so before you judge us and how we act, judge yourself and ask yourself why you brought us here!

Af soomaali -

Waxaan suubiyo iyo sidaan u labisto waa hawl ii taalo. Intaad su'aashaas na waydiinleheed, waxaad adiga is waydiisa wixii wadankeena naga soo cayriye oo qurbaha na keene. Taas waa dadka waa wayn, adoo kale. Markaan qurbaha naa keenteen kadib baad calaacalaysaan.

hehe I know that was a weak translation but I was in third grade in Somalia before the war.

Peace

MZanzi   

Abaayo, I would love to understand u. But try to tell me what you are saying in English. All I understood was Somali teens are tryna act like adoons. Please expand on this theory.

diamond sis that was my point n did understand it but try learn our language no hard feelin girl ;)

MZanzi   

lucky waxaan maqlay intaad iska deysid bal waxad topic ka qabtid soo daa dadkaan afgaaledka jeclaa war afkiina hooyo kuhadaa saas rer magaal kuma noqoneysaane yab badnaa :rolleyes:

MZanzi   

wind talker war adiga wiil yar maa iska dhigeysaa waba yabe hada tahayna im sure inaan aniga wax saas ah kaa weyneeyn adinka naga soo waday dhuulkeeni kulahaa waxan kasoo wadya majirto ee waxad xirrato aniga waxba igama galin shaqona kuma lihi hooyadaa iyo rerkisa aa kudhibeysaa ee wareerka dhan ila dhaaf somalidaan badankood si kalle ayba wax ufahmaan slow sanaa kuwaan

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Hibo adiga you fighting even the board today, what is it with you, chill, who cares hadii lagu hadlo af soomali iyo hadii kale, as long as you understand what is going here is fine by me, but if you want to be replied your posts ,each time end with , plz reply in somali! ok walaashis and let's see imisa naga mid ahi aa kuu soo jawaabi doontao. ok hibo, chill

c/salam

LuCkY   

Hibo it aint about being reer magaaL or anything of the Like...weLL for me anyways.However you did not eLaborate or expand your theory or observation of the situation.

diamond sis that was my point n did understand it but try learn our language no hard feelin girl

That isnt much of a point.I say this because you cant just expect everyone that is somaLi to read and comprehend the Language especiaLLy teens/peopLe in the Western socities as they are more exposed to whats required in that certain country.Not aLL can read and understand somaLi Like you and others so be thankfuL.And instead of criticizing negativeLy heLp them out-ya know?

MZanzi   

zakariye adiga luqadad kuhadahsid maba fahmo walaa afsomali walaa afgaledka marka waxan kasheegaa waa danbi dadkana kuma qasbin inay kuhadlaan afsomali ee waxan ku riri maxa noodiday inay luqadena kuhadlaan ax su aal maba weydiin akro miyaa adiga se loyarkooda maatahay

MZanzi   

lucky aniga maba kufanayo af ingiris aan aqaan waba iga badisaa kadhib lakiin maxaa kuu taray oo aan ahay show off intas kadib alhandullilah ilahaygii ibaray afsomaliga ayaan ugu xamdi noqoyaa mide kale maahan inaad iska dhigto qof aan cadi aheyn somali ayaa taahy hadii adan kuhadlin karin afsomali iska sheeg dhib malahan defence aba gashaye

LuCkY   

First of aLL dont misquote me:

lucky aniga maba kufanayo af ingiris aan aqaan waba iga badisaa kadhib lakiin maxaa kuu taray oo aan ahay show off...

mide kale maahan inaad iska dhigto qof aan cadi aheyn somali...

Can you back up your aLLegations here? :rolleyes:

hadii adan kuhadlin karin afsomali iska sheeg dhib malahan defence aba gashaye

How can i possibLy understand you IF i dont speak somaLi? :rolleyes:

Im not being Defensive...Im onLy responding to your previous statements.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

hibo did you say you have no clue even when i tried to write in somali, what is up sis, what do you prefer, af soomali mise af gaaled as you said ,by the way sis nice to be chatting with you and u seem to have a lot of energy tonight so i give up, chill and peace walaashiis , you are taking another level , just joking sis, ok

c/salam

MZanzi   

Lucky walalo waba dharsantahaye afsomali hadii taqaanid kuhadal aniga afgaledka haigula hadlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hadii adan kuhadlin karin afsomali iska sheeg dhib malahan defence aba gashaye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can i possibLy understand you IF dont speak somaLi

hadii ad taqaanid maxa kuudiiday inad ku hadasho war ilen yab gabarey adiga ay kutaal hadad kuhadashid iyo hadii kalee bal tartiibi banoonigaan aad cirka uwadid

MZanzi   

Zakariye afgaledka majecliyo bal iga kala ayar oo afsomaligii kuhadal mise adna dadkaan aa kubirtay an kaseyn afsomalia hadanah fanaayo lool