Sign in to follow this  
Nasteexo

THIS TOPIC MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Nasteexo   

Are you educated??

Do you have ideas on how to re-build our country??

Are you between the ages of 18-30??

Do you want to go right where our elders have gone wrong???

Are you tired of tribalism and clan wars??

Do you have a vision for Somalia? So that the youth of our generation and their generation can live on the piece we never got to experience??

Have a place to call home???

Have a country to call your own??

Sick of being a refugee in need of a helping hand??

If so you can finally take a stand

Finally a chance to prove yourself not just talk but by action.

We are a group of Somali youth from across Europe that came up with an idea of finally taking a stand on the relations of our home country.

We were sick of being outsiders and finally wanted to do something about it; we want to put down our thirst and hunger and finally have a place to call home.

So we took a stand.

We started a union called SOMALI YOUTH UNION DEMOCRACY (SYUD).

First it was a get together group for fun but what we found out each time we got together was this mutual hunger and this desire to have a place to call home.

How we were all sick as many of us are of being a refugee.

When we gather our ideas we took them to sponsors and said we are need of a home not a roof over our head but a place to call or own,

we are somali youth from different countries different ideas different clans but with the same goal and so far we have an idea but want to develop it so it can grow to be more then an idea, they agreed on helping us financially so now we have a number of 70 members in our union across Europe and want to enlarger it even more.

Its time for our people to come together and we strongly believe that we can achieve that as long as we are a union, its time to stop hating on one another and come together for the sake of our generation their generation and the generation after that.

We are the ones that missed out on a great country half of us haven’t seen Somaliao r left there when we were young; we all feel the emptiness inside the lack of joy the memories we could have had.

Every site I visit I see poems dedicated to the destruction of Somalia a paradise truly lost people writing the visions they have and the need to help our brothers and sisters back home dying everyday out of hunger and killing one another out of greed, its time to stop the blood shed the hatred the anger.

No more clan wars tribalism we want to be a union once and for all

So we need you.

Not to help us financially but with your ideas your vision and your hunger.

If you share our vision help us to make it more then a vision.

We have a get together once in every month like a seminar we rent a hall welcome new members eat chit chat have fun and just brainstorm on how to lift this of the ground.

We sent letters to UN and different embassies and as soon as we have a large enough number they agreed on sending lecturers and sponsors to take part of our Union.

IT doesn’t matter where you live whether it’s Europe, USA, Africa or Asia the more the merrier.

So if you feel that this is something for you

E-mail us on SYUD_1@hotmail.com and we will send you further information

We have a homepage coming on and meetings

So Fadlan ka soo qeyb gala Hal far fool ma dhaqdo.

Miriam1   

^ Hey mizz fill me in on the joke i think i missed :confused: ?

Everything needs a begining and this could be one,only Allah knows if it will be sucessful...I am personally in and I am going to try to get a few other ppl in too.

Wonderful idea all and all.

Kool_Kat   

MiSs,the joke went right over my head...Like your signature says ~Every journey of 1000 miles begins with just one step!~

And this might be the first step in this journey of getting a place to call home...

Nasteexo, how come you didn't include Somalis in Canada...lol N'way, I think you guys have started something positive...And I would definately be more than happy to be part of it...It is about time we took a stand...

Jawahiir it's not my fault that you missed out on the joke. I guess the joke is on you now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat Hummmmmmm :rolleyes: (thinking)

I guess the joke did go over your head but then again it ain't my fault, try listening more carefully next time. That's what you always has problem with, you have bad listening skills icon_razz.gif

nastexo you got my support....

don't let no one put you down ...

SIGN ME UP ANYTIME ---------

-----------------------------------------

MIZZ LEX...HAVIN A problem with progress.?

~Every journey of 1000 miles begins with just one step!~

contradiction?,HMMM

just a mind check....

Kool_Kat   

MiSs...The only time I have problem with my listening skills are when ppl make no sense in what they are sayin'...But other times I seem to do OK...

Nasteexo -

Its a noble idea to start such a group. You've got the support of the realist.

However, its not a good idea to look for support over the Net because the likes of (names omitted) find freedom behind a screen to degrade everything positive because they're missing positivity in their own lives. Either way, if you want a revolution, the best approach is grassroots. Like you said, in Europe, if this thing is real, then it'll cross the mighty oceans and reach its way globally.

Either way, keep up the good work and "Harlem shake these groupies off you quick.."

Miriam1   

:confused: Mizz.. If u had a worthwhile responce to explain ur disdain for the idea, you would have..and not reply with a silly one liner as that.

I rest my case.