Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Sept 13 2003......

Do u all know who's suppose to come back......?

go down

more

If u said 2pac ur write.......u win nothing but a pat ur self on the back lol :rolleyes:

Do u guy really belive that he's gonna come back....I do.......share ur thoughts

sweetgal,

You heard that too? Dang, I heard that one about a year ago from a co-worker..I mean talk about Conspiracy theory!..

But then again, his last album was called Mackevelli....the guy who faked his own death :confused: :confused:

Trust me I ain't countin' the dayz at all...I didnt like 2pac to begin with ! :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

looooooooooooool X 1,000,000!!!!!!!!

I'm 2pac, shhhh dont tell anyone, still got another 3 months b4 my come back, lol

opinionated...i hear u...dude wasn't all that in my eyes...and Mackevelli or not..it's all for publicity..waxba kama jiiro..let him come back though..bal aan arkoo..i might give him some credit then...RETURN OF THE MACK<---- :rolleyes:

MD   

I'm 2pac, shhhh dont tell anyone, still got another 3 months b4 my come back, lol

LOOOOOOOOL :D don't disappoint them they're waiting... sept 13, 2003 and oh ya what time?

I hope that Satan by the name of 2pac doesnt come back and I hope that he burns in Hell...

Anyway who cares about some rapper.

You guys should be more worried about the day of judgement rather then a ****** pathetic rapper coming back or not.

I dont mean to insult the person that started this topic, we all do respect but come on girl you can do better then talk about a dead kafer.

Why did you go diggin' this topic

We all know 2pac was the most common name he was known by, using the alias Makaveli would confuse new fans and possibly lose sales, so that explains that. Also '2pac' was the name he used before his death, so they could also be maintaining his legacy that way too.

So this here kills the theory about the name 2pac on albums being a clue as to him faking his death This shit you consider 'evidence' or 'clues' is ****in' pathetic when you step back and really analyze it.

Hah, the shit is quite funny really. Shows Pac really was a lyrical genious, but you need to be on a certain level to know how far to take it, unforunately for some, most of you still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

I've got some really scarey news for some of you, you might wana' get a glass of water ready, especially the kids (majority of the board).. YOU are going to die too one day and so is mommy n' daddy and no you won't be coming back 7 years later to take over the world and kill all your enemieees, *poof* sorry to burst your bubble, welcome to the real world

^^^LOL, I bet that hurt some kids on the board.

U didn't burst my bubble and that aint news to me.....

Be worried about the Judgment day, gee I am sure we all are....No need to tell us to.....

First of all I posted this topic cause I heard he is coming back as muslim..... 2pac aint no satan....What's ur problem u cant wish anyone to burn in hell, that musta been shaytan talking throw u lol...and u think that I should be posting about judgment day..... Plus for u information I did....and if u never cared to look at it that's ur problem......

ANd he aint dead.........if u dont know this dude which seems pretty clear calling him a satan and dead kafear he never considered himself christian get ur facts straight........

ANd dont tell me what I can and cant post cause am a nomad and u aint no admin there for can post anything I like......weather it be a kafar or not, and for u information their is such thing as converting to islam.....