Sign in to follow this  
Lady Sweet

Have U, as a SOMALI want to join MI6 or the CIA.

I'VE BEEN THINKING OF JOINING MI6 BUT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY KEEP TELLING ME THAT I HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING IN. ONE OF THE REASONSE IS BECAUSE I'M MUSLIM, THEY THINK THAT THE QUEEN DOESN'T WANT A MUSLIM PERSON WORKING IN HER SECRET SERVICES, THE SECOND REASONE BEING I'M A SOMALI AND I CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH A GUN :D ( THAT EXCUSE ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP) WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD I GO FOR IT OF END UP LIKE THE REST OF THE SOMALI GIRLS AND BECOME A NURSE :(

I'm sorry but what expertise does your family have about Her majesty's secret services :mad: ....If I were U I do it....**** whateva everyone else is talking about.......

As for U being a Muslim and a Somali...the only people that can put U straight on those fatcs are the people who work for MI6...So Go Ahead & Do It I WOULD.. icon_razz.gif .....

NO NO NO GeneralDaughter .. hey cousin ama watch out from you next time i see you!!!did ya had a MIC in ur jacket last weekend ??

why would any somali muslim wanna join CIA or M16 or any such organizations.. if they order you to kill would you kill ??

if they order you to spy on mosque will you do it?

if they order you to arrest eeedo cassho carab dheer cause she wears the full black niqaab and they suspect her to be a terrorist would you do so ?

ps; i heard the pay ain't all dat!

RaMpAgE   

I heard they kill alot of their agents after they retire, so no information is realsed.

If ur muslim then , iam 100% sure they will get rid of u after u serve them.

Carays   

ister (somalidu waxay dhahdaa Nin wax ku siiya Waxyar baad aragtaa Nin wax kuu Sheegana waxyar baad aragta YY young girl if you want spy muslim sis and your famaliy go for it If not there is alot of things you can do it . And more its Haaraam twoo . gggggood luck and i hope you take your friedns and family advise thanks