Sign in to follow this  
Mehidi_66

Ashanti

Nailah   

Ashanti..the singer?? Well she has a great voice, thats all that matters right? rumours are rumours, theres no need to believe them unless theres proof, ya kno...anyway, i dont really think she has an ass...well thats my opinion

ashanti?............na..na..she ain't got no AZZ...and she all about make up..and what the **** is up with the side burnz her hair seems to be everywhere.....lol....she aiight in some wayz but she ain't that HOT...yea know....i think HALLE BARRY..ALL THAT AND HOT!!!!!!...lol...peace out...........1

Ashanti?...I DONT THINK THAT TRICK IS ALL THAT! B1TCH THINK SHE ALL THAT CUZ SHE BE SINGING WIT JA RULE AND FAT JOE...MOUTHA ***** THINK SHE GOTZ A ASSZ BUT SHE DONT!...TRICK LOOK LIKE SHE BEEN SITTING ON BRICKS, BUT IF ANY ONE OF YOU NIGGAZ OUT THERE THINK SHE ALL THAT THAS YO OPINION.

she cant sing, but lately she has been hiting the voice coaches and i applaud her for it. she cant dance and she certainly cant write. shes just another pop singer that made it with her looks. i also have a sneaking suspicion she doesnt know the origin of her name.