Sign in to follow this  
ayaan_cadeey

help me out guyss!

hey guys waz up? will ii want to ask yall something...okay i was wounderin what would u do if u had mad feelings for ur gurl b/f...i mean he is great and sweet and kind but for some reason u start gettin these crazy feelings for him..and he isnt helpin either caz he keep callin u everytime he want someone to talk to or when he wents to do some nice for his gurl he calls u..and it hurts really bad...and sometimes we be jokin and he be like" wallahi if i wasnt with so and so i would treat u like a queen" and he really doesnt know how much that means and how much it hurts too....

yall am just really CONFUSED i really need yall help!!!!!!!!!

helpppppppp meeeeeeee :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ayaan i would suggest that you have a lil talk with him and tell him that he shouldnt be making such compliments as such if he really truely feels for the other girl. Honesty is the best policy. If you still want to manage your friendship then hey be honest...you dont necessary have to tell him you in love with him or whateva...but just do it more indirectly and say hey maybe you should lay low on those false words you be throwing around cuz am getting gathering other feels..or something along those lines...anywho private if you still need some advice but good luck with yourself and perhaps start a hobby or something that will drift these feelings from him

take care hon...

Kool_Kat   

What's this world coming to? How could you even think about your girl's b/f? that's a SHAME!!!

I know some feelings can't be denied, so my advice to you is to stay away from them...Cuz if you act on these feelings, not would you only be hurting your friend, you'll also lose her...AND who knows what his reply will be...JUst stop hanging around them, when they are together...Hang with your girl alone...AND NOT WHEN SHE'S WITH HIM!!!

first of all i wanna say thanxs to everyone that replyed..and cool cat sis i didnt say i was gonna act on my feelings i just said what would u do..thats y i asked for yall advice.but thanks for puttin ur 2 cent in it. :rolleyes:

yo the Clown u r hilarious.

Ayan, listen u should eitha tell tha boy how u feel. Or if u not comfortable doin that u should tell him that u can't talk to him ass much cause everytime u talk to him ur makin it worse for ur self.

na'mean

Nailah   

I think its best if you do what your heart tells you to do. maybe go and tell him about your feelings, and tell him you understand that ur gurl is going out with him, but you still care about him. just make sure you tell your gurl too! (cuz it wouldnt be right) let nature takes its course, and what happens in the end, was meant to be...even if it means, your feelings will get hurt