Sign in to follow this  
baby_boi

who's ur favor som. artist Keynan or Sky High Fam..

WHAT THE heck is this absurd *sh man yoh sonh don'tpost if u ain't got nothing worth while to say? and what the hell is the topic about anywayzzz..

]

holla back youngdun JUST beenIN

Nailah   

well i neva heard skyhigh family....but ive heard keynan, hes aight...but its like he has an accent or sumthing...otha than that, the man is doing big things, and he deserves props for that

Hibo   

COME ON NOW LET'S BE HONEST, SKYHIGH AND KEYNAN?

LOL

SKYHIGH IS MORE TALENTED BY FAR.

BUT KEYNAAN STILL GETS HIS PROPS FOR DOING HIS THING

UMMMMMMMMMMM.........MY FAVORITE ARTIST KEYNAN OR SKYHIGH. I'D SAY KEYNAN, THE BOY GOT IT GOING ON. AND SKYHIGH....THEY CRACKED ME UP THIS ONE NIGHT I SAW THEM SINGING ALL THEY DID WAS SANG THE SOMALI ANTHEM OVER AND OVER WHICH I WASN'T FEELIN.

A7LA-SHU   

OG_GIRL U LOST HUH LOL.. MISKINA.. I GUESS THEY SHOULD ASK WHO DO U LIKE BETTER MAIMI WALA MUSTAFA AMAR LOL.. THEN U WOULD KNOW WHO THOSE ARE...

La-y-La   

ama have to say both are talented, but i think sky high are trying hard.

I dont know if anyone knows, but do u guys know this guy called ryzak and he sings a song called "presence of love" with keynaan cuz that song is tight n he got a voice.

peace.

ama have to say keynan cause the brother can really flow...i aint dissin sky high but they seriously need to get their flows straight...if u have seen them perform then u know what i mean.

damn easy on the brothers, to be honest when when keynan came out he was straight garbage he couldn't even grab my attention...his CD was garbage...there's no track that i liked..but as he progressed his music changed...we started to hear growth in his voice and his music started to make sense now...

the other hand skyhigh family grabbed my attention as soon as i heard their CD..their style is more like real hip hop...you can tell they having fun with it...and they give you what u wanna hear...party songs, street songs, and some hardcore message songs...

in my oponion i would say they both talented but gotta go with Skyhigh Family...

My favorite songs of them all are:

Skyhigh Family:

Radio(take over thing was ridiculous)

One(gotta respect that)

Dhaqaaji(straight Classic...Kashulty that was sick)

Hustlaz(real hip hop)

keinaan:

presence of love(gotta show the soft side)

Dixon (since i'm former t.dots gotta rep that)

This is my world(heavy!!)

Hibo   

Yo, talip in the house, keepin it real like we alwayz do it,Just to get by.Yo i'ma say it like this

My man keinan has the some of the illest lines ever heard,I mean i click with the brother.

As far as skyhigh Fam, Yo Both musically and Lyrically they pleaxed me, no doubt, they in my

list,and why in the moth%^&&in world do you wana compare to artists whom are the only hiphop

representers in somali community?jusy don't don;t understand some of the things that be on people minds sometimes.Yo we ain't working with much as far hiphop goes so, i'ma listen to both of them and i ain't gonna raise a competition between one man and whole group anway, that don't seem fair,

you shoulda named one of the artists from the Skyhigh fam like, Kashflow,Medman, Ag ,Elian, and then i would have told you, but the whole group that i can't help you bruh.

Yo anyway keep doing ya thing man,

Yo keinan if you read this, you do a future colabowith skyhigh, and same thing with you skyhigh

i like you all, for real though.

one,..

XayaT   

I gotta give to both of them

they R very talented brothaz and they R all doing their thang out their to represent us. I really proud!

****BIG UP GUYZ*****

~Wun love to all my focks worldwide~

i think K9 is doper sky high family they doing there thang too but its all about the K.. and

Magnoona-girl sista does ppl still listen to Maiami and mustafa qamor ..???

Barbie_Boy umh your nick is 'different' ..new ideas

salaam folks!

Keinaan is a conscious rapper, he's not about to get on stage and talk about how fun it is to dance around with your girl. In other words, he's not interested in entertaining you (he got offended once when I called him a performer bc the term implied "entertainer") but elevating you to a higher level. I suggest y'all check out "Unborn child" with Youssou N'dour (I'm not sure if this has been released yet).

salaam

errr...

Can't really say...Sky and Kaynan have different styles na'mean. Besides, Kaynan is solo while Skyhigh are a group....so that's not a fair comparison..

Need to hear more songs before I can give my opinion on this!!