Sign in to follow this  
hoda

why do our somali girls scared to have sex

loughing my A$$ off :eek: :eek: :eek:

girl cuz it haraaam

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i hope that answers it ........if not go learn more about ur religion aight sis ...no need to hate but u is culturally lost and i aint kidding u

ShayShay   

((((Subxaanallah))) HODa are u OUT of ur MIND abaaaaaayo arent' chu MUSLIM???

what kinda Question are u ASKIN US??

Imma ANswer ya Question FIRST Dey are MUSLIMZ

Second its HARAAM

THIRD it is a BIGGO SIN (dey gotta ask ALLAH 4 forgiviness)))

4th Dey r too AFRAID to get PRAGNENT wit a baby dat dey DONT EVEN KNO' dere DADY

lemme ask u a QUESTIN have u ever done it?

IF YES why were u SO AFRAID?

this is true! u would think all mighty is watching them with large scopes! lol.. I think they want to, but when u is german!!lol!! u is very scared. i admit, i was tooo! believe that!! anyway! good luck if u german is all i can say.. but word to wise! u gonna love 4 the rest of u short life!!

<>

H   

Asalamu Alaykum first of all. to da topic sis roda it was very nice of u 2 bring up dis topic. sis doin' da thing ;) out of marriage is "xaram" outlawed by Allah (SWT). Secondly da mali culture doesn't allow such things in da community, it's also a shame to u r family....

pse try gettin' advice 4rom yo otha friends "girls" and elderly ppl.

NB: try out some of those Islamic Sites, u'll find more to learn from there.

Salam

Buubto   

Aslaamu Aleikum Wr WB

subxaana laah, May Alla all direct us to the right path. I shut my mouth & let u read the bellow article.

The Perils of Committing Zina (Adultery or Fornication)

(Islamweb)By Muhammad al-Jibaly

Zina (adultery/fornication) is the main enemy of marriage. It is one of the worst and most disgraceful sins. It is destructive to other individuals and societies, and it brings with it countless diseases - physical, psychological, social, economical, and so on.

Zina is to voluntarily and knowingly perform unlawful sexual intercourse. In today's English language, if a person committing zina is married, his (or her) act is called "adultery"; and if he (or she) is not married, his (or her) act is called "fornication". Under the rule of Islam, a willful fornicator deserves to be whipped one hundred lashes, and a willful adulterer deserves stoning to death.

One of the Worst Sins:

Zina is one of the most major sins. It has been prohibited by the religions through the ages. 'Abdullah bin Mas'ood reported that a man asked Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam), "O Allah's Messenger! Which of the sins is most grave to Allah?" He replied, "Joining a partner with Allah Who created you." He asked, "What comes next?" He replied, "Killing your offspring for fear that it would eat with you." He asked, "What comes next?" He replied, "Committing zina with your neighbour's wife."

Islam does not only prohibit zina, but prohibits all things that may lead to it. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) says, which means: "And do not approach zina. Indeed, it is indeed a great atrocity and an evil way." By forbidding the mere "approach", this aayah (verse) clearly prohibits anything leading to zina, such as looking, touching, flirting, kissing, and so on.

It Is not a Quality of the Believers:

In Surat ul-Furqaan, Allah lists a number of the qualities of His righteous believers (the Servants of the Most Merciful). In the process, He mentions zina, together with shirk and homicide, as being among the most grievous sins that they abhor, and those who commit them deserve multiplied punishment on the Day of Judgment: "And those (the servants of the Most Merciful) who never invoke any deity with Allah, nor kill the soul that Allah sanctified - except by right, nor commit zina. And whoever should commit any of that will meet a full penalty. Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated." (25: 68-69)

This multiplication of punishment is an indication of the seriousness of those three sins (shirk, murder and zina) and the great damage they cause to the human societies.

Loss of Eemaan (Faith):

A person with full eemaan would be aware of Allah's watchfulness over him. He would be afraid to disobey Allah - especially by committing a kabeerah (major sin) like zina. Committing a kabeerah is an indication of poor eemaan, at least while one is in the process of committing it.

Abu Hurairah reported that Allah's Messenger said: "A person who commits zina does not commit it while he is a (full) believer; nor does he drink alcohol when he drinks it while he is a (full) believer; nor does a thief steal when he steals while he is a (full) believer."

Thus, while committing a major sin, a Muslim is in a state similar to that of disbelief. When he commits zina, eemaan departs from his heart and hovers over his head like a cloud. Only after he ceases committing zina would eemaan come back to him. Abu Hurairah reported that Allah's Messenger said: "When a person commits zina, eemaan comes out of him until it is like a cloud (over him). When he stops, eemaan returns to him."

High Reward for the Abstainers:

Sins are commonly associated with strong temptations that make them hard to resist. When a believer refrains from committing a sin, his reward increases with the amount of temptation that he faces. A young man could have three incentives to commit zina: his youthful energy and desire, the beauty of the woman who invites him to herself, and her social status and influence. If, despite all of that, he perseveres and fears Allah, he would be worthy of a most sublime reward.

Abu Hurairah and Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri reported that Allah's Messenger said: "There are seven (types of) individuals whom Allah will shelter in His (Throne's) Shadow on the day when there will be no shelter except His: a just ruler, a young man who grew in Allah's worship, a man whose heart is attached to the masjids (prayer places and times), two men who love each other for Allah's sake so that they meet upon that and depart upon it, a man who was invited (to zina) by a woman of prominence and beauty and he responded, "I surely fear Allah"; and a man who gave charity so secretly that his left hand would not know what his right hand spends."

On the other hand, a person who commits zina with the least incentive deserves a painful punishment. This clearly applies to an old man whose sexual desire and bodily energy are not enough to provide the drive for sinning, and yet he insists on plunging into filth. Abu Hurairah reported that Allah's Messenger said: "There are three individuals that Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor purify them, nor look at them, and they will have a severe punishment: an adulterous old man, an untruthful king, and an arrogant poor man."

A Painful Punishment in This Life:

Under the Islamic jurisdiction, a person committing zina is liable to a very severe punishment. For a single person committing fornication, his punishment is specified in the Qur'an: "The woman or man found guilty of zina, flog each one of them with a hundred lashes. Let not pity for them withhold you from applying the ruling of Allah - if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment."

From the Sunnah, we find that the above punishment is supplemented with exiling for one year. 'Ubadah Bin as-Samit reported that Allah's Messenger said: "Take from me; Allah has made a decree for them. A virgin (committing zina) with a virgin: one hundred lashes (for each) and exiling for one year (for the man). And a married (committing zina ) with a married: one hundred lashes and stoning."

Wisdom of the Severity of the Punishment of Zina:

One may ask, "Why is the punishment of zina so severe, and does that not contradict the spirit of mercy in Islam?" The answer to this is that mercy should be evaluated at the level of the whole society, and not the individual level. A married man committing zina is a person who, after Allah granted him the halal (lawful) means of venting his lust, he insists on turning to the filth of the prohibited. That causes damage to his family, lineage, and morality.

It leads to the spread of moral and venereal diseases in the society. It turns the society into a corrupt arena where the worst of vices are rampant and free to work on destroying it from the roots up. When the people realize the graveness of the sin of zina, and that its punishment is most humiliating and painful, few of them will dare to approach it. This is where true mercy is exhibited toward the whole society, rather than false mercy toward a very few criminal individuals.

Punishment in the Grave:

Those who commit zina are severely punished in their grave as well. In a very long hadith, Allah's Messenger relates a dream in which he saw how a number of sinners are being punished in the intermediate life of al-Barzakh (life in the grave). Samurah bin Jundub reported that one morning Allah's Messenger said: "Last night two men came to me (in a dream) and said, "Come with us." I went with them to a sacred land ... We proceeded until we came upon a hole in the ground that resembled a baking pit, narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. Babbling and voices were issuing from it. We looked in and saw naked men and women. Underneath the pit was a raging fire; whenever it flared up, they screamed and rose with it until they almost fell out of the pit. As it subsided, they returned (to the bottom). I said, "Who are these?" They said, "Come along!" ... I said, "Since the beginning of this night, you have taken me to different places, and I have seen amazing things! What is all this that I saw?" They said, "We will now tell you ... As for the naked men and women who were in the pit, they are men and women who indulge in zina ... And I am Jibreel, and this is Meekaa'eel..."

Deserting Those who Commit it:

The true believers would never consider marrying a person who is known to be a fornicator. Only a fornicator like him (or her), or a pagan, would consider such a relationship. The society of true believers shuns and abandons those guilty of zina - until they clearly and demonstratedly repent and reform in their conduct. Allah says: "A fornicator does not copulate but with a female fornicator or polytheist; and none copulates with a female fornicator but a fornicator or a polytheist. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers." (24:3)

Filthy individuals guilty of zina are only worthy of filthy mates like themselves. On the other hand, good and purified individuals are worthy of good mates like themselves. Allah says: "Evil women (and words) are for evil men, and evil men are for evil women. And good women (and words) are for good men, and good men are for good women - such are declared innocent from what they (the slanders) say, and for them is forgiveness and generous provision (from Allah)." (24:26)

hoda   

Hi there my brothers and sisters i just wanted to say why our somali girls are scared to have sex im only askin that question coz im a young gal im not married but when u have a boyfriend you want to do it put i dont do it coz im scared and i only do it when im married coz my husband is going to be there no matter what happens. so girls i hope all of u out there are scared like me then you wont have any problems.

No Need for me to explain why....i heard enuff reasons why young girls shouldnt have sex be4 marriage..i think u'll be smart enuff to agree wit those reasons....ok

i Tell ya...its scary to find young somali girl askin that Question..its like askin do stripers really get paid for being naked on the stage?...dumb question huh?...thats exactly how dumb Hoda should feel...

am sure there are som WISE girls out there...and WISE being the Key Word...

I AM NOT TRYING TO DISCRIMINATE YOU BUT MOST SOMALI GIRLS KEEP THEIR VIRGINITY BECAUSE ITS AGAINST OUR RELIGION TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, AND SECONDLY HAVIING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE MAKES U FEEL DIRTY AND SOULESS. SUSTAINING YOUR VIRGINITY TILL YOU ARE MARRIED AND HAVING SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND FOR THE FIRST TIME SHOULD BE VERY SPECIAL AND HEART WARMING. ANOTHER ADVICE FROM YOU QUESTION I'M GUESSING THAT YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN IF YOU ARE MY BAD IF YOU AREN'T WATCH OUT AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.

Lol...Rampage, well said bro...Ama guessing that the sista doesnt know the meaning of haram and also she has no respect for herself.

Hoda: Do you fear Allah? :confused: I know I do!

I reckon this topic should be deleted~

Its shameful seeing a somali girl talking such rubbish and also the fact that she is muslim...

PS: Have respect for yourself and keep em legs closed...I know I will~ ;)

xiis   

Alxumdililaah! I'm so glad Somali girls are scared to premarital sex. This probably why we are so lucky when it comes to hiv-aids infection Ethiopia,Kenya, and even little Djibouti. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for many of our people in the diaspora who have gone astray. My advice to them is ceebtiina la fogaada condomkana xejista hadaad cudur qadaana dadkiina ha kula soo noqonina ee meelahaa ku bakhtiya. Ilaahay ha na asturo walaahi waa akhira saman. Show ciyaalkii qurbaha kacsi baa wada googooyey. Salamaat!

SuRvIvEr   

yo gal

sumtin is wrong wit this, really if u looked at all the other gals that have followed your ways all end up pregnant wit no man to take part wit the child. Is this how u want to end up? I really dont want one of my somali sis to end up like that, and also look at your religion, of course if Allah(SWT) didn't guide us to the right path we would all be giving in the temptation of SEX.But Alhamdulliah, we r protected from the diseases and the diffucilities associated with sex B4 marriage. PLz sis dont be a lonely pregant gal.

ss power (somalian sista)

Originally posted by hoda:

HI THERE PPL JUST WANTED TO SAY WHY OUR 80% OF OUR SOMALI GIRLS ARE SCARED TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

*Reaction*= :eek: :eek: :eek: ..maybe this is some boisterous xalimo humour i wasn't informed about!

my sister...think twice before u post a topic..am sure people before me have given u a grilling u deserve..but it aint OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS (aniga in this case :D )...i think ama keep it short for u

PREMARITAL SEX = XARAM = PROHIBITED= MA DHICI KARTOO = NARTAA V.I.P TICKET BA U HEYSTAA (UNLESS u sincerely repent and the almighty forgives u...then again u can never know...so dont risk it...correct me if am wrong guys)

its a simple guideline...u either follow it or u don't...but don't think of it as something light or casual...there are serious consequences in the hereafter...MAY ALLAH SHOW U THE ST8 PATH MY LOST SISTER

walal hodan, you should be asking yourself do I want to be in the righteous 80% or the confused 20%? But as far as your question as to why somali sista's be scared of sex, it's not that the act scares them so much as the consequences sis. Anyway, look at what we are all saying as advice and not preachin' aite.

;)

you3   

Asalaamu caleykum sis & bro

hey the guy start the topic what is wrong with you boy you can't have sex and till marrigei allah says you most marrgies before you have ok always REMEMEBER

that boy ok and because somalia girls are good that is why they are very good so if we are girl's we not a low to have sex before you marrige the you love ok somalia boy's get out the way you guys you most be shame on your self's ok

and all always remember what allah say's

be good to your religoin ok boy's

peace out smile.gif