Sign in to follow this  
zynab

what's up

zynab   

salaam

how could you fall for a girl that's not a somali i just don't understand man , maybe it's something to do with your hormones right guys

because i never heard of a girl who loves some white guy.

Mujahida   

Lol@ something to do with your Hormones

I'm sure ur just kidding! :D

Sista there are many White People who are(Believers) Muslims Alhamdulilah.

because i never heard of a girl who loves some white guy.

Under what Rock have u been Living? smile.gif

There are many who Love and even Marry white Man where I'm @ ( as far as I know they're Muslims).

Allah Hafiz

my pops was white and was raised in somalia where he meet my mom then they had mix kids that grew up to be muslim i beleive you need to love someone to have kids and get married and stick together during ruff times

but i hear u about these white girls brother what is wrong wit yall

SuRvIvEr   

Naasir Jones there is 2 words that describes you and any guy that thinks like you brainless boy your insulting somalian girls like that is a bad thing boy and your gonna realize that when ur damn skinny ass gets a deadly disease cuz u been messing around with a *** that who knows probably slept with 50 other guys b4 u became her 51.hey open ur eyes.did u say respect?lol i think ur the one who does not know anything about respect and need to be taught it what respect is all about.GROW UP LITTLLE BOY.

zynab   

naasir jones your are a player and the real difference between a somali girl and a white girl is that you end up marrying a somali girl no doubt brother cause we nice sweet and cute. so smile for me brother and show some love towards your sisters out there

how can you be thinking about falling for a white guy...damn girl .....i know that i can't judge you ...but damnnnnnnn...lol...j/k....4reall i have seen people like that so it's aiight....but for a girl NEVER :( sorry.......anywayz do your thing....you know what i mean..lol