Sign in to follow this  
Nailah

I'm new here....holla

jah   
WLC...but seriously ,do you see anyone else posting that their new :rolleyes: ....loool...just kidding ,im not a very "nice" person...welcome :D

Welcome sista, Hope u enjoy ur stay...

When I joined I didn't post a message saying I was new but that didn't come to mind (slow eh).

It's nice to get a warm welcome from people.

So welcome

Hi Lateafha sis how r u do?

r u realy fm newzealand sis if u do can u just tell me know that sis, because i am fm newzealand too fm Auckland. but now i am at uk for a holidy,so hella me ck sis.

lol

I think when Simplicity posted this topic, she wanted GUYS to respond more than GALS. But right now its the other way around.

'Neways, welcome shorty..

welcome chik.......NOT..........i am new did i say I AM NEW HOLLA......NO .......damn keep ya shit on da low girl..........don't eat me up now ok...........loooooool icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Nailah   

beauty-queen...what you do is your business, i decided to come out and say i was new, you didnt but i dont care...please get off my case. Oh and clown..I shall be waitin.....