Sign in to follow this  
SWEETYPIE_507

SOMALIAN PEOPLE FORGOT THERE COUNTRY

HEY SOMALIAN PEOPLE, ALL I AM SAYIN IS THAT WE LOOSIN OUR PEOPLE. OUR PEOPLE HATIN ONE ANOTHER! FORGETTING OUR CULTURE! AINT THAT BAD? ALL I AM TRYING TO SAY IS WE ARE NOT IN OUR COUNTRY AND WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER. LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

THANKS, HOLLA

I totally agree sista

The way I look at it is...we Somalians couldn't get along in their own country and thats why we are all rufugees all over the world. Why is it that we care about tribes more than brotherhood like arabs are we brainless. I mean arabs have many different tribes but they dont go killing each other. Do we have some screws missing in our brains?

After so many years even the new generation has nothing better to do but discriminate against each others tribes.

and Thats the bottom line

i see u been attending DRAMA CLASSES....listen here shawty...we dont need u tellin us to stick 2gether....i dont see us havin any problems wit 1 another...take one'em chill pills to release ur mind...and sit back n relax....we'r fine jus the way we are....

<.....jus tryna make som PEACE...!