Sign in to follow this  
Jewelz

how many seen the new iverson commercial?

Jewelz   

hey peeps break the unbreakable, shake the unshakable oh my iverson looking fine as always!!!

I LUV THAT COMMERCIAL

YEAH IVERSON MUST BE THAT ONE GAY GUY I SAW ON TV WITH WILL AND GRACE THING MY GODD

U THINK HE'S ADORABLE

mannn faggots and girls what's the deal here?

so chik ur condoning the idea that every dude that plays and loves basketball should become gay to get girls? oh my god thats the wierdes thing i've ever heard..

see how stupid that sounded well...this topic is worse holla atcha boi

Jewelz   

excuse you im not condonig anything cuz iverson is not gay so i dont noe where u get off bringing assumptions. brotha get ur facts stright then talk to me

peace

NoVa   

Speaking of Iverson...nigga has this rude face up in his face all the time....funny thang is' i don't know why ppl go up 2 his face and even ask him 4 his autographs and scream 4 no reason...specially when he ain't got nothing 2 see'...i ain't hatting...he got Skillz(his crossover's always make the game much more fun to watch) ...mad respect 4 da...but he just doesn't know how 2 encounter with the rest of the world sometimes...the rest of the team are cool thought..they'll wave @ ya and even come and say sup2ya...but IVerson'..Nah' just walk pass' him and don't even botha 2 look cuz he ain't worth 2 look'...sorry 4 all the Iverson'z Fan'z but the nigga acts like a hardcore gangsta which ain't cool'sometime's.

Beash ma beebol

hakeem33   

nayaa jewelz calm down ...i don't see the reason for you defend some dude u seen on tv and maybe read some magazines articles 'bout him....i wonder hoow easy u is!!...........matter fact nigga got a fimily i don't picture iverson with (mar-yoleey) so plz stop tlkin 'bout him fo' sec if he is fine ....good fo' him....but 2 me i see him as agreat baller...finally sis don't bring your masterbation dreams in the internet world~~~

zynab   

oh my god. hakeem i think that ur are an need of some think brother, don't get all mad just cause sister finds some guy attractive that just happens not to be you. so chill out.