Sign in to follow this  
FirstLady_Somalia

I like a guy who is not somalian

Hey ya'll, well let me tell everyone without creating controvesy that i think somalian guys who live in Ontario are now a days acting so western. I mean all they look for is a pretty face and how to try to get to under her pants. As matter of fact they either too freaks or to deeps. So now a days i don't mind looking at a guy who is not somali as long he got muslim background and is black. They have respect for the girls(sharaf) and are willing to learn your culture. By the way keep me up to date .....guys on what ya think. Aiight....to the ladies give some feedbacks...

FEEDBACK PLZ

SOMALIYA@HOTMAIL.COM

First And Foremost, I wana tell you I respect your decision after all you have one life to live.But however one thing clear for me, di you say that was it for you, your no longer considering somalimen?If so, just make it a little clearer for brothuz like "I", Cuz we don't like our sisters calling quits so soon, over just little incident like that. Well anyway don't loose your fate in somalimen, we are all diffrent like faces of a new born.

And By the way welcome to the NOMAD family

Glad you joined us... ;)

Thanx Ya'll Tenacious, For welcoming me here. You right all men are not a like but i sure don't want them at my city. Hopefully when i travel in the summer to mpls, Atl.,Cali, and the UK i would not turn my back on the somalibrothers.

Brownsuga girl u right...all that matter's they have respect for us and are muslim....holla back!

I SAY U ARE A STUPID XALIIMO....WHA WOULD YOUR POOR OLD DAD SAY IF HE KNEW HIS DOUGHTER WAS GETTING GANG-BANGED BY SOME NEGRO..AND WHA KINDA KIDS WOULD U HAVE HALF DIZ AN HALF DAT.. GIRL U NEED 2 KEEP IT REAL WITH UR PEOPLE. AND PRODUCE SOME SOMALI KIDZ..100% SOMALIAN 4 LIFE YA HEARDS ME. I DONT CARE IF HE MUSLIM OR JWEISH OR WHA EVA,,THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE AINT SOMALI AND U AINT AFRICAN AMERICAN OR WHA EVA U CALL IT....STAY TRU TO UR TRU COLOURS NAYAA, AND DONT LET THIS TOOO MUCH TV AND SEX IN THE CITY SHOW FOOOOOOOOL YA.........1..

BALLER..AKA..XALIIMO EDUCATOR

To Baller.......homeboy......listen to ur self immetating how black people talk. To the white folks you are " Niger" to them. So plz do not discriminate. There are alot of black brother who are fine...specailly they mixed in with white. So don't think they'll have (san weyn, tin jareer). I am not a *** , ofcourse i know my religion, and braind i am too stupid to open my legs to them. Somali brother's are too much (qaxar), they don't know little things princess like me need..eg. flowers,gifts. They too damn dump..and i am not generalizing all aiight ..i am just referring to all the once that live around here.

So get ur act to getter baller...peace

holla

I do have to agree with you FirstLady that we can go looking for other men than Somalian men, but I'll stick wit my ppls. That's not out of disrespect cause I feel you on this, espeacially all they care about is looks!! And Baller that wasn't right what u said we have the choice to pick our men, whether our kids are mixed or whatever your implying redface.gif ..PEACE smile.gif

yesmina   

Right on bro, however ppl do have their opinion's and at least he is muslim there are girls far more worst than this by dealing with ppl outside of their religion.But everyone has there choice and at the end it is Allah who will judge not anyone else.

peace out

salaam alakum'all..

sis, as Long as the person is muslim, you are allowed to fall in love with him,, But he must be a Practising Muslim.... But i know where Ballerz is comming from it's always good to marry someone from your Culture, it helps with the Process, Most marriages in our days don't work, with tha your own, ethnic Group... Imagine someone else...

and also think of your family dear' thats all...

ma'salamah

Iffah   

LadySomalia,

Abaayo you have a choice of marrying whoever you want. But you don't have to justify your actions to us by talking ill of our Somali brothers.

Salaams!

alliyah   

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

I SAY U ARE A STUPID XALIIMO....WHA WOULD YOUR POOR OLD DAD SAY IF HE KNEW HIS DOUGHTER WAS GETTING GANG-BANGED BY SOME NEGRO..AND WHA KINDA KIDS WOULD U HAVE HALF DIZ AN HALF DAT.. GIRL U NEED 2 KEEP IT REAL WITH UR PEOPLE. AND PRODUCE SOME SOMALI KIDZ..100% SOMALIAN 4 LIFE YA HEARDS ME. I DONT CARE IF HE MUSLIM OR JWEISH OR WHA EVA,,THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE AINT SOMALI AND U AINT AFRICAN AMERICAN OR WHA EVA U CALL IT....STAY TRU TO UR TRU COLOURS NAYAA, AND DONT LET THIS TOOO MUCH TV AND SEX IN THE CITY SHOW FOOOOOOOOL YA.........1..

BALLER..AKA..XALIIMO EDUCATOR

alliyah   

salam allakum to all readers reading this article this is a reply to 'Ilike a guy whose not somali'this is espessialy posted to ballerz ore whatever ure name is first of all my name is aaliyah and i am half somali so i was ofended by that remark i think if the guy or girl is a muslim then it does'nt matter what race or colour they are so u can shut ure filty races mouth bro i think half castes peeps are gorge and lovely peeps i d'nt think any of one should judge the girl on what she likes its her life i say do what u want sis. peace out! :cool: icon_razz.gif

Ali   

What ever. If u want adoon go for it but don't try to cover up ur love for adoons by cuzzing somali men.