Sign in to follow this  
ghetto_gurl

HELP ME

HEY PPL YA'LL GOTTA HELP ME I NEED BOTH GUY N GURL VIEW ON DIS. ME N MA BF HAVE BEEN GOIN OUT FO 1 MONTH NOW AND I STOPPED TALKIN 2 HIM FO AWHILE BECUZ I WAS DEALIN WITH SUMTHING ELSE N I PUT HIM OFF FO A WEEK I CALL HIM N HE COMPLETLY TELLS ME OFF N DEN HANGS UP I CALL A COUPLE DAYZ AFTER AND HIS BOI TELLS ME HE DUN WANNA TALK 2 ME N DAT HURT ME BECUZ I WAS TRYIN 2 EXPLAIN.BUT ON DA OTHER HAND I'M DEALIN WIT ANOTHA GUY WHO'S REALLY SWEET AND APPRECIATES ME I CAN B MASELF AROUND HIM BUT DEN ANOTHA PROB IS DAT I MISS MA EX AND I STYLL KINDA HAVE FEELINS FO HIM BECUZ HE WAS DA ONLY NIGGA DAT I WENT OUT WIT DAT WE CONNECTED AN ME N HIM STYLL TALK WE'RE STYLL KOO BUT I WANT HIM BAC IN AWAY AN THEN THERES A ANOTHA NIGGA DAT ASKED ME OUT N I SAID YEA BUT HE DOESNT KNO DAT AM ALREADY DEALIN WIT 2 OTHA GUYZ AN I WANNA GET BAC WIT 1 U SEE HOW CONFUSED I AM? :( :confused: HEEEEEEEEELP ME PLZZZZZ :(

check it out...break it down<<<

u dealin wit an x u broke up with..

u still have feelings

u confusing *sh with another guy that treats u better

u then holla at another dude

threee guys so far>>hmmm

well i thought tDOT chicks would play more than three dudes at a time..

TALK TO DR.PHILL..cuzz it's ramadan and i don't really see things from your point of view

QuruXley   

ghetto gurl i think u have feeling for ya x becoz u feel that **** were unfinished and those thangs will always bug u. but u gotta understand that u really hurt HIS feelings. Being dissed by gurl under what reason what so eva R very hard for somali guyz.

and this other dude who threaths u right whatz up with him. why can't u hook up with him? don't u have feelings for him? if not get him off tha hook coz tha game u playing ain't fair. this guyz have feelings too sis. So just choose tha one who u think can offer u tha most(and i don't mean material) and stick with him and forget about that other(s)

is very eazy said i know sis but u gotta make a choise. good luck

yo girl want the truth from even though it hurts?

what you doing is totally off the track because you broke a brother's heart while you claiming you still got a feelings for him now what the hell does that supposed to mean a joke?girl look at the mirror and tell me if you proud of the person on the other side staring back at you? like the brother put it respect yourself before anybody else and imagine what your parents would say if they knew what you just told us? so my sister come back to earth and be the nomad that you were born to be drop this tasteless western culture coz it ain't you.do you pray?fast or even remember ALLAH when you in need? :confused: