Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL TO LOVE ANOTHER SOUL MORE THAN ITSELF?

hi to all my brothers and sisters,

i think we heard somany times some one claiming that i love certain person more than my own life and it left me wondering could it really be possible? i mean forget about the songs coz we all know they're full of bull i'm talking about in reality could it really be possible? i heard about and read about BOODHARI but to be perfectly honest i wasn't convinced about the whole thing but still didn't stop me from feeling sorry for perhaps the greatest poet that ever lived so i need your help all of you to help me come to conclusions that we can't love another person more than our's . thank you for your valuable time and i hope you gonna pass your wisdom to me. smile.gif

HONEY-D   

To tell u da truth i wouldnt know i do believe love exists but to go dat far as cilmi boodhari (alaha u naxariisto) did is something beyond our immigination and believe.

To love some1 so much dat u're prepare to sacrifice ur own self over there's is crazy. I wouldnt want some1 loving me dat much or me doing da same thing 4them its just not right u kno wat am i saying. :(

poetress   

definately. u know it's true love when u know evrything about some one, the good and the bad, and u would still in the blink of an eye give up anything for them. u don't gotta love your soul, god does that for u already so it's possible to love another soul more.

Mujahida   

Like a Mother for her child

It's not like I'm trying to say how a mother feels , unless one day I'll be one, But I defenitely Believe that a Mother can Love

her childs sOuL more than anything else even her

own sOuL.

Ma^Salama

Changed   

originally posted by LATEAFHA

Believe that a Mother can Love

her childs sOuL more than anything else even her

true to dat and if it come relationship like cambaro said cilmi botari has done it.........would i do it...........hell no....i would sacrifice my life for my child at any time (if i ever get a child)......insha allah.....

honey206   

:confused: :confused: :confused: I HEARD THAT BEFORE TOO BUT HEY I AIN'T GONNA LUV SOMEONE MORE THAN MYSELF. THAT'S BULLSHIT U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. IF IT COMES TO DEATH U DIE BY UR SELF NOT WITH THE PERSON THAT U LUV. SO LUV UR SELF MORE THAN SOMEONE ELSE. :D:D:D:D

ONE LUV YO PEACE OUT.