Sign in to follow this  
honey206

where can u find a true love in this world?

honey206   

hey whaz up ya'll. where can we find a true love in this world? can someone please answer my question because nowadays it's really hard to find a true love. thanx.

nuune   
honey206,are u series about that,actually it is as u put it,but it depends what planet u are in ;) :eek: !!

RayZak   
BuyaaH Not me thoug,, too many of them bra. every chick would be like,hey..he mine, he mine, lol...they be fighting......wow..caaaaaat fighhht...buyaah.....i don't know..it's really hard to find one ha..hmmm..wonder

ZOLA   

love?.... i dont even know if i believe in that (yeah, yeah, u thinking am crazy )...my philosophy in life is that there is not such a thing as luv in this world ( accept the luv u got for u family)....i guess life has different stages and one of those stages is finding some one you can spend u life with and have kids with( a partner in life)...u never know ,i might change my philo...lol.

u rite ....its hard to find that kind of a person these days ...all u gotta do is wait and see what GOD has in store for u .

mohamed   

hey wazz up honey.

how you doing that good soo is not heart too find true love this world just keep lookin and someday you will find ur dream guy aight abayoo like a guy will love you and treat you like a speacil queen and be there fo u abayoo some kind guy like that aight heep lookin don't give up aight baby girl aight than I'm out peace abayoo

much love.

heavenly   

Hey cutie,

well here is wha i think.....grab your pencil and paper....r u ready? here are ma 2 most important rules that every1 should know:

1. "DON'T FIND LOVE, LET LOVE FIND YOU, AND ONLY THEN WILL IT BE TRUE LOVE"

2. "MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T FORCE YOURSELF INTO LOVE.....COZ THEN YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE"

I hope you do find true love and soon....so you won't seem so confused....good luck cutie

take care

PiNkI aka ~Heavenly~

Lefty   

To answer your Question in short form, Just look around on your left side and then your right side. The first person who smiles at you, just whisper to him " Take me Home Babe" :cool:

The Closer, The Warmer and The Better!

my sister that's easy if you wanna find a true love bring ALLAH into ur life for he's the only one who can offer you a true love . think about it before you write what yoy gonna write ok my sister and may ALLAH guide us all through the right path.AAMIIN.AAMIIN.AAMIIN.

**lookin' to right n' left***...then ***whisperin'

"Lefty, can i take u home"...lol :D ...no but seriously to answer ma sister's q...my view point on findin' true luv is probably similar to that of Heavenly, in that u need to relax n' let true luv come to u....look at it this way..everything ur ever gonna do in ur lifetime, includin' findin' that special some1..is predetermined...all u really have to do is have faith in Allah (s.w.c)..inshallah ur goin' to find ur otha-half, romeo, ur cilmi-bodheri...(u get da pt)

until then...focus on otha important thangs in life..such as eduction n' family

Hibo   

Wazzz up playaz and haterz

206 sista to find the right guy you have to be patient and to be patient it takez time and everything will work out for the best and another thing I can't believe u couldn't find a hot nigga in c-town.

PEACE ONE LUV

Mujahida   

Salam Sista

Those who discuss LOVE will lack it!

And those who seek it will Miss it!

You can't choose LOVE " only LOVE can choose you!

So sit back relax Let the magic of fate lead you to ur Destiny!

"If Allah want's you to, you'll!

Ma^SaLaMa

Baby gurl dont worry :cool: ...true love isnt easy to find everyone knows that so you should stop searchin and be patient and wait for love to find you...hope things work out for u smile.gif

.:peace n luv:.