Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

about homosexuality

Changed   

ow god i was ready to anwers ur question when i rade ur next comment wooooooow girl!! take easy this is a forum one in here know u in real life and thinks u are a lesbo!!!!! goodness well the answer to ur question is that i would not eccept a somali homosexual but iwould eccept a homosexual from other country that is because i care about the somalia person and i dont care about the homo from other countries does that help? i hope it does and dont burn ur brain out thinking about the comments peeps give they share they comments cuz they care.......

smile cuz when u do the world smiles with u and if u cry or get mad u do that ur self the world will keep on smiling smile.gif peaze out sis

A7LA-SHU   

nadira chill girl don't take them serious...

dym u somalis aren't we good at jumbing to conculation out of no where. well the girl asked a q if u can answer it good if not pass on and shut up.

anyways to answer the q. hey why judge... but for reals i couldn't careless what they do or don't. as long they respect me i'll do the same.

OG Moti   

Nadiira you asked a good question, cause we have them wether we like it or not, so your question was how to deal with them, will we accept them as a memeber of the society or reject them, I Say Reject them, before my trip to Philippines I could not even look at them and if they get closer to me i would shout and slap and kick, but i went to the philippines for education, i find out 70% of my teachers are gays, so i stopped kicking and slapping but still kept distance

I say somali GAY should be a shamed of himself and should kill themselves before they even think of going back to somalia, and i would be happy if they say they are from Ethopia no Somalia if they been asked.. they say if muslim becomes gaal he/she should killed, so u know what to do when u see one, but advice them first then do not kill them just send them some how to somalia they will know how to deal with it<--

I could not even look at them and if they get closer to me i would shout and slap and kick, but i went to the philippines for education, i find out 70% of my teachers are gays, so i stopped kicking and slapping but still kept distance

HaHaHaH. So, it made it to the remote jungles of the philipins huh. That tells us, gayism has world wide penetration, and its really futile to want to eradicate them.

A7LA-SHU   

HEY FOR REALS THOU. I WOULDN'T BE ONE MYSELF BUT THEY KOOL. AND ABOUT PHILIPINES HECK YEAH I HAVE FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE GIRLS AND THEY ALL THAT WAY BUT HEY THEY KOOL TO HANG OUT WITH THEM..

HONEY-D   

Let me tell all of u that i didnt ask this kind of question by fun. i asked it coz i needed ur thoughts about coz i have a school esay about it!!

Really :rolleyes: . That's some essay. :confused:

DAMN...REWIND THAT AGAIN WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS :mad: CAN'T BELIEVE IT redface.gif FIRST OF ALL CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THIS DISGUSTIN' TOPIC LET ME TELL U SOMETHIN' IF THIS WORLD WAS RULED BY MUSLIMS I WOULD KILL, BURN AND TORTURE ALL HOMOSEXUAL PPL CUZ ALLAH DIDN'T CREATE GAYS AND LESBIANS ..IS WAT THEY WANNA BE THEN THEY GOTTA FACE THE CONSEQUENCES ..

I'M DAMN SERIOUS :mad:

RayZak   

say waaaaaaaaaaat???? somali ...waat...am i hearin that..or somehow the wizzle just warned me???

wow...i can't belieeve it...heey attitude gur...

sup..u is patient so far hearing this stuff..gur..u better get yo groovez on.....BuuuuuYaaahhhh/.....ahahah....sick ppl in tha HousE.