Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

SOMALIS GIRLS

Hodann   

SOMALIS GIRLS ARE NOT EASY AND NEVER WILL BE EASY.BEACAUSE WE WERE RISE TO BE STRONG WOMEN.EVEY GIRL THAT IS OUT THERE DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN. THAT IS WHY THEY GO AROUND MASS WITH OTHER GIRL THAT DON'T GIVE REPESECT TO THEMSELVE.

nuune   

somaliaonlinePresident, hal xiddig aa laga goostay,waaba yaabay,acuudka.

hodan are you saying that somali girls are not easy to get, you are wrong,maybe you are talking about somali girls who were in the 18 century!

to correct ur topic: somali girls, no offence ok,just correcting ur topic.

Are you obsessed with somali people cuz I'm sensing there is a trend that all your posts are Somali this, Somali that, aren't you a Somali yourself, or are you something. I would like to know that question so if you have answer for it let me know.

Peace

Holla

Hodann   

i was born in somalia and i'm proud to be a somali.i'm not saying somali this somali that.i'm saying what i when to said ok. :D:D:D

ZOLA   

u go gal..... i agree with u and feel u . dont listen to these somali male hater's.

proud somali chik ..( any one got a problem with that ).

Meckah   

lol

poor Hodan...........SomaliaOnline-President, isn't making it any easier on you, he doesnt have to point out ur spelling errors( xaasid)....but i dont think he means anything bad by it, he's simply trying to correct you, so you don't make a fool out of yourself........i hope that was his intention :confused:

wasn't it?

Hibo   

I love our beautiful SOMALI Girls. I'M not saying all of them are good, but some of them are and I always tell them not to be open to everybody and have respect for their selves and for thier religion

honey206   

Hoddan siz i'm not trying to say that all somali girls are bad but what i'm saying is that some of our somali girls don't feel shame of theirselves. i'm sure alot of us don't mess around with niggas. we be playing hard to get that's why they mess with other people. but my advice to my other somali sisters is that play hard until u find the right one to marry u. peace abayo. thanx.

assalaamu caleykum to all my beautiful somali queens.

who dare to say somali girls are easy?

any somali male with the right frame of mind can't even begin to think about something as nonsense as that. my somali sisters always remeber one thing you're very special and above all the rest and even though our country's future doesn't look that bright but still a lot depends on you for you're our strongest resource and the only hope for a better tomorrow please don't ever forget that. may ALLAH guide us all through the right path.aamiin.aamiin.aamiin.