Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

WHY NOT SOMALIGIRLZ

Haaruun   

Nadiira, this topic was already posted b4..but to give u my opinion about ur question; it's because somali women ain't easy as others.. ;)

abdulahi   

hey, Nadira, I think somaligirls are

what we call "gudniin" and even they can't make you feel comfortable!

And they just don't know how to make it done!

I am talking about "sex"

YO i would rather have me a somalian queen over any other women in this world.. personaly the difference between most grls and somali grls are..somali grls..u can't be playin around wit'em)(except for them few*) u gotta have a intimate relationship and both of ya'll gotta keep yo strings and strands of the relationship right.cuzz we ain't no gaalo nah'mean..so stop confusing your personal morals as a somali with that of a kafir and the western ideal of it ..GIVE RESPECT TO THE women aight..one

and if you aint' understanding this u shouldn't even be f**king...go home hold yo tit's and"dicks IN YO HANDS AN THINK FOR A min..one..

sorry i had to B so blunt BUT as somali's we can't be degrading ourselves talking bout why niggas go out with "other races'" i DONT' know if ya'll know it or not BUT there'are BIGGER ISSUES IN THIS WORLD..LIKE how u a refugeee??>>one