Sign in to follow this  
ghetto_gurl

niggas stop trippin

SOMALI NIGGAS SIT YO SKINNY ASS'S DOWN CUZ IF YA'LL CANT PLAY DA GAME DEN DONT CUZ I C YA'LL TRY TA B PLAYAZ N END UP LOOKIN STUPID N SECOND STOP TRYNA PIMP DEM WHYTE HOES IGHT STICK 2 YO CULTURE EVEN THO I MUST SAY I LUV THUGGED OUT SOMALI NIGGAS CANT COMPLAIN ;)

Hodann   

like they said somalia boy will use the white and came back to us like we like that.please :rolleyes: if a get that i' going out mess with a white he better have some to pay his medical bill ;) .

SISTA'Z

I ONLY GOT ONE THING TO SAY:

SOMALI WAY IS THE ONLY WAY

BASICALLY SOMALI WAY IS THE BEST WAY.

SO PLEAZE SISTA'Z, EVEN THOUGH THE BROTHAZ ARE PLAYYIN' AND PIMPIN' THE WHITE HOE'Z, ITS BETTER THEN PLAYYIN' AND PIMPIN' THE FREE SOMALI ONEZ.

AM I RIGHT FELLAZ?

PEACE OUT. ;)

Lefty   

Right on Rap_Mistress!

Female Gangsta!

Have to do what???

Have you ever heard..Once you become Qaxoti, there's no way to go back!

Wait wait a minute...I know I'm mistaken...and I'm thinking something else.mmmmmmmmmmm

Could you please move that weed a-bit further, I'm already getting higher!

The Closer, The Warmer and The Better!

LEFTY..THEY'LL HAVE TO DO AS IN....I'LL SETTLE FOR LESS..WHICH IS A QAXOOTI SOMALI MAN..

TENACIOUS...ASIAN MEN HAVE SMALL DICKS? HAVE U BEEN WITH AN ASIAN MAN? ARE YOU TRYIN TO TELL U SOMETHIN' HERE...SOMETHIN' YOU'VE BEEN HIDIN? ANYWAYS.. IT'S ALL MYTHS..JUST LIKE SOMALI MEN CAN'T GET IT UP..

MAN I DONT GIVE A F%$^ IF THE TRICK IS WHITE OR SOMALI, MANZ WANA MAKE THEIR MONEY SO PIMPIN IS A LEGITIMATE BIZ-NIZZ,, AN ALL FAKE ASS SISTAZ IN HERE TALKIN LIKE USOME THUGGED OUT MILITIA WOMAN LIKE LADY-RAGE SLOW UR FUKIN ROLE ,,NUMSAYIN,,

IF NIGGAZ CHOOSE 2 PIMP THATZ THEY BIZ-NIZZ, WHATZ IT 2 U ,,,AN 2 THE GIRL WHO STARTED THIS FORUM,,,GIRL U SOUND LIKE U AINT HAD SOME IN A WHILE,,,LAY OFF THE MAALI NIGGAZ AN LET THEM DO THEY THANG,,,,,

ballerz u actin like u a big type pimp or somethin...and if u like white bytches thats yo biz...only person who needs to slow they muthafuccin role is u...get on hush mode and take a back seat nigga...all i gots to say is inter-racial datin AINT cute in my eyes!

:D

AviReX-   

Yo Tis tha Don keeping it real in London-Town...

Yo tis a funny topic...

Thys goes out to tem lil chicks that dont want give *****...

Yo...

Wen i C u on the road..u be like the gangsta of the gansta (tha 1 tha started tis)...u might look like u tha bom...but i bet u tha biggist V...i c these kind of tricks in london dayly..tey be like looking u down, like tey big and shyt...but wen ya talk tem out..tey give ya long tings...

Whyte girls

shyt let me keep it simple...tey tha best cuz tey give *****..not just tey easy...

Yo Pik up Ballerzz...

and the rst

keep it real...

m out..wun

bless

RayZak   

wat is this??

eey..fellaz take it easy on yo sista..

i respect ma somali gueenz..but i hate is ...ther is nain turnz them on....god..they all been circumsize .na miin...how over yo spell..faak..who's gon waste for tha kinda gur?? they be nail eating while doin love to them..u know..

BITE!!!

BITE!!!

BITE!!!