Sign in to follow this  
issa

why do mix somaliian get pick on

Ariadne   

Im not looking for a fight, but If you have been reading my posts I don't think you've read any of them clearly enough. Because in any of my posts, I never said I think pale chinese and japanese people are beautiful. I said I like anime and I watch asian films, I also said I like japanese names but where did I say they are my definition of beauty? don't get me wrong. I think everyone is beautiful in their own way, but if you can be so kind as to direct my eyes to one of my posts where I did say what you mentioned. Then maybe, I won't think your just randomly picking fights with any female who disagrees with you.

Im out

Mujahida   

Salam

Cushtic_Cutie, what's all the Fuss about Sista?

Please do deflect me, if I said anything wrong,

From what I've read " you said that U found this

Chinese-celebrity Attractive" that's what I was

Assuming when I asked you the Question "?"!

You can either Attest my question with a genuine Answer or Ignore it all!

Wasalam

Ariadne   

Im not fussing at all but to me it looked like you were picking a fight sis, maybe I was right or maybe I was being paranoid. Yes, I said I found a Chinese celebrity attractive, I also said I found a lot of American celebrities attractive it dosen't mean anything except for the fact that I don't discriminate, a cute guy is a cute guy. When I said mixed people are always beautiful and then followed by whatever.

I was rejecting the old and typical way some somalis think that only light skinned sisters are beautiful even when they aren't so much and there is a much better looking dark skinned girl some somalis will automatically say waay madow badaantahay or if she wasn't so dark she would be pretty. Among children an insult will sometimes be you are too black. And Bleaches have come into our society and some of the older women want to lighten them selves up they talk about this amongst themsleves. So when you said mixed people are ALL beautiful you hit a sore spot. I hope that explained whatever question you were asking.

Im out

Salaam alakum'all..

this is probubly a Old Post But i want to common ..

Anyhow!.. Mixed somalis' are somali'n another ethnic group...such as somalian'n lebonese' for exp....But lol Reer hammer people are not mixed, who ever pointed that out' they are PURE somalis' smile.gif if i must' say myself...

But yes they do get picked on'alote,,,, i've witnessed that alote here in down under the somalis 'n most of the wocks aka Italian, Greeks, and arabs have really mixed...... so i do see, alote of abuses' But then again' u know somalis they feel of Silly Jokes so i wouldn't read into it alote!!!

You can't get away from them if u Pure somali'n light skinned imagine, a mixed one... Ey...

also keep in mind that those silly Jokes can get Quit offensive sometimes'n can Hurt a person... Control Your Bloody Mouth thats my suggestion!

'Ma'salamah

Jewelz   

I NOE WANT YOU MEAN ISSE, I AM A KENYAN SOMALI.

THATS JUST ONE OF THE THINGS OUR PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEM WITH EXCEPTING OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAYB SOMALI BUT CANNOT SPEAK IT, OR IS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE ETC. I'V BEEN THERE BUT U JUST GOTTA KNOW HOW TO IGNORE THE HATERS!!

JEWELS BE TALKING

PEACE OUT

alliyah   

hi issa my names aaliyah and i am mixed race or half breeds or whatever u want to call us i think its sick that my muslim brothers and sisters are abusing my race on the very same website that i go to learn my culture at the end of the day i am just as much a somali as anyone of u peeps at the end of the day my dad come from where ure fathers come from so it dos'nt make any less somali then any one. and as for ballez that remark that were something from the x-box or playstation games were more black and real then u will ever be. u ***** *** sambo who just stepped of the back of the plane.thanks to issa for standing up for me and my peeps and latifa and anyone who said anything nice its like peeps like u that give us hope in the somali society. peace out reply to me to hear ure opinions.

alliyah   

hi everyone my names aaliyah and i am mixed race or half breeds as u call us. I think that its a disgrace that the first time i come on the line to reseach my background, to see my muslim brothers and sisters cussing me down at the end of the day my dad comes from where ure dads come from my dads a somali which makes me a somali no more no less. and as for ballez or whatever ure name is that comment that were not real how did u work that one out ure a races little b***h.

I'd like to thank those who stuck up for me and my peeps aka issa, latifa and najma and everyone else peace out!

Mujahida   

Alliyah your most welcome Sista

& remember that when they wanna push u aside it's only because they wanna be YOU Because your special and they're just ordinary! smile.gif Trust me I see things!!

Don't let em steal YOUr shine

by making you think that you are less somali then they are.

SalamAT

La-y-La   

hey aaliyah, i hope u are hanging on, cuz u are gonna meet ppl that might say things that u don't like, but make sure to make nothing of what they say.

we all the same and i am very proud of u.

keep it up gurl.

peace

damnnnnn yo...i have some somalian friendz that are mixed...never in my life have i seen them get picked on......wow....man this what i would say to those who get picked on...."back the f*** just because you ain't got this" lol..........I now alot of mixed somalianz and they got MAD beauty aiight DON'T HATE.......MY cuz is mixed and no one messes with her...for those that get messed around WELL F*** THEM HATERZ.......

allwayz know that you are an SOMALIAN :D

Hey yo

Whatup, :rolleyes:

That little stink ass *****, beatuy queen1,little snake that give peole head :D

niggaz, man, I don't like that *****

I can't stand that *****

Yeah, I see that *****

That's my word yo, that's my word, son

But yo, on the real though, the ***** do be havin

some good well clothers and the ***** be rockin some playless shoe Know what I'm sayin?

Hey yo

Whatup, :rolleyes:

That little stink ass *****, beatuy queen1,little snake that give peole head :D

niggaz, man, I don't like that b*t*h

I can't stand that b*t*h

Yeah, I see that b*t*h

That's my word yo, that's my word, son

But yo, on the real though, the b****do be havin

some good well clothers and the b**ch be rockin some playless shoe Know what I'm sayin?