Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Nomadic Rap

LMMFAO!!

HOLY SHIT...I CHECKED OUT UR SITE...AND I SWEAR TO GOD..YOU SUCK! JESUS...W ARE U THINKIN' PUTTIN OUT SHIT LIKE THIS AND CALLIN IT RAP? DAMN..MORE LIKE CRAP..AY LISTEN...WORK ON YA ACCENT LMAO THAT THROWS THE LISTENER OFF BIG TIME...HAD ME ALMOST PEEIN' IN MY PANTS AND SHIT..

LMAO

*goes off to listen and laugh some more*

Aboowe, u gots talent.

Dont Let the HATERZ shut ya vibe down with their weak ass words.

you know what? think about it this way : IF THE HATER DOES NOT PORTRAY THAT THEY HAVE SKILLS THAT ELEVATE YOURS, THEN TELL THEM TO BIZOUNCE.

If That Non-Somalian Female Gangiizterrad aint proovin' nothin' 2 you, then F-that.

word? ;)

peace Out Sweetz, and do your thang.

ME..HATING? I DONT THINK SO!..JUST BECAUSE I'M TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS...JUST BECAUSE IM NOT SUGAR COATING MY WORDS AND MAKIN' HIM FEEL AS IF HIS WORK IS GOOD..DOES NOT MEAN I'M HATIN...I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T LIKE TO LIE TO PEOPLE..HE ASKED TO CHECK OUT THINGS AND I DID...IF HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT I THINK..HOORAY FOR HIM! I DONT THINK U SHOULD CARE EITHER..ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS ABOUT YOU? IS IT? NOO...THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

JESUS..SINCE WHEN WAS STATIN UR OPINION CALLED HATIN..PPL NEED TO STOP USIN THE WORD HATIN LOOSELY..MAKES IT SEEM LIKE U JUST HEARD IT YESTERDAY..

OH AND SAFIA..WHAT MAKES U THINK IM NOT SOMALI?

My dear fellow somali wannabe, what the **** are you trying stop hatin on people with skills that you aint got.

It seems as though you aint somali, swearin' out "jessus" every second, ***** expand your vocabulary...

Monk, keep ya head up like 2pac suggests.

and Gangsta wannabe, oops did i forget the somali part? Just F-off and bizounce

HeY HomeGirl saFia,

inaan Nur.

I thinK YouR OpiNion is very percise and right. We Need To start encouraging one another. You never know namean? OnE daY That "nobody" today might turn out to be somebody someday. All i'm saying is, the truth is good to tell, but

THE BOTH OF YOU...including you Female Gangsta Girl or whatever need to stop quarelling about that.

An opinion is an opinion feel me?

:D

anywaiz, keep BOTH ya headz up as dear Safia Said.

Peace Out PeepZ

WuN

*RaP MiStReSs ;)

***safia, where's ya brother at girl?

send me back a P/M as soon as possible.

Thanks all for the feedback and support .. and hey am doin' ma thang if you got better thing to show then step up or else shut up , you wanna freestyle battle ?? make the room and i'll be there to teach ya a lesson .. one luv all ya from Monk

As alwayz, never put one another down.

Monk, Just came back from viewing some of your tracks,

And ofcource, i like the Nomadic "Flow".

Keep it up,Ya never know you might make it big.

Respect*

yo i just came from your site oh man i didn't know somalians can flow like that...there are a lot of somali rappers out there for you so i think you should collaborate with Chaze from toronto or Section Sixer from the forums..then you will have a chance to make big one day...

Meckah   

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i'ma hafta agree with my girl FG..............what the hell on earth was this dude thinking?...walahi i couldn't stop laughing. Goodness Gracious...and this rap mistress lady is talking bout we gotta encourage eachother...what the hell am i supposed to encourage, this dude cant flow for shit, his accent is apparent. and good god he's got an old man's voice.........acuuudka billah....do u want me to lie to him and tell him he's gonnamak it big and be the next Keinaan and blah blah blah....you're lyrical talent will make a difference in the world and so on........Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

but i'ma pray for you inshallah

Hibo   

I agree, if you think someone is weak then express ya mind kinfolk, but give reasons, and if he good give reasons ya feel me

2 fingers

READ AS FOLLOWS:

Meckah

ID: 1441 posted 10-15-2002 02:16 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'ma hafta agree with my girl FG..............what the hell on earth was this dude thinking?...walahi i couldn't stop laughing. Goodness Gracious...and this rap mistress lady is talking bout we gotta encourage eachother...what the hell am i supposed to encourage, this dude cant flow for **** , his accent is apparent. and good god he's got an old man's voice.........acuuudka billah....do u want me to lie to him and tell him he's gonnamak it big and be the next Keinaan and blah blah blah....you're lyrical talent will make a difference in the world and so on........Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

but i'ma pray for you inshallah

YO, GIRL I PRECISELY SAID :

rap_mistress

ID: 332 posted 10-08-2002 08:21 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeY HomeGirl saFia,

inaan Nur.

I thinK YouR OpiNion is very percise and right. We Need To start encouraging one another. You never know namean? OnE daY That "nobody" today might turn out to be somebody someday. All i'm saying is, the truth is good to tell, but

THE BOTH OF YOU...including you Female Gangsta Girl or whatever need to stop quarelling about that.

An opinion is an opinion feel me?

anywaiz, keep BOTH ya headz up as dear Safia Said.

Peace Out PeepZ

WuN

*RaP MiStReSs

***safia, where's ya brother at girl?

send me back a P/M as soon as possible.

IF U CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, THEN U WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I MEAN TO ENCOURAGE HIM, IF THERES SOME SH*T YOU DONT LIKE ABOUT IT, THEN HOLLA AT HIM AND EXPLAIN THE THINGZ YOU DONT LIKE ABOUT HIM AND SO FORTH. DONT JUST SIT THERE AND CRITICIZE, I'M SURE IF U AT LEAST TRIED TO EVEN SPIT SOME 2 VERSE **** ...THERE WUD BE NUF TO CRITICIZE, BUT YOU WOULD ENJOY IT MORE IF YOU WERE ENCOURAGED TO KEEP TRYIN' AND SH!T.

DATS MY DAMN WORD, AND THINK BEFORE YOU TALK PPLZ.

PEACE

~`~RaP MiStReSs~`~

Mujahida   

Hey Mr Monk, be who you are and keep on doing what your doing. There ain't no greater thing as the Original. female-gangiizterrad Stop frontin Girl " we need to represent this kinda brotha. like my sista safia said " abowe u got talent 4real ;) .

Take care